New Mod Posted--PanzerPack!

AndrewTF

Mid-and late-war Panzer uniforms for Heer, Luftwaffe, and Waffen-SS crews. Includes black and field-gray options for Heer and LW units. I had to post them at CMMods.com under the "other" category as there doesn't seem to be a separate listing for vehicle crews.

Let's get started with the screenies:

Heer in black and field-gray

panzer1.jpgpanzer2.jpg

Luftwaffe in same. Insignia is for Hermann Göring Division

lw_panzer1.jpglw_panzer2.jpg

Waffen-SS. Optional W-SS sidecap shown

sspanzer1.jpgsspanzer2.jpg

I kinda cheated with that second-to-last one, as it's just my CMBB mid-war W-SS uniform mod swapped over to CMAK. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Tsk, tsk, Andrew - are those straight front closures on those Army pattern jackets? You naughty boy, they are supposed to be slanted!

http://members.shaw.ca/deutschesoldaten/afvsuit.htm

SS ones had the straight closure...

I'm sure you're right as I'm admittedly ignorant about German uniforms... really. Other that what I've managed to learn in researching these mods that is. I don't know nothin' about 'em--I just draws 'em purty good. tongue.gif

That said I actually was aware of the difference, but made them look this way as it looks better on the CM 3D figure model. I'm not sure I can really spot the difference anyway. It looks like the Heer wrappers illustrated on your site have big giant zoot suit lapels unlike the SS one you posted here. smile.gif

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Tsk, tsk, Andrew - are those straight front closures on those Army pattern jackets? You naughty boy, they are supposed to be slanted!

I'm sure you're right as I'm admittedly ignorant about German uniforms... really. Other that what I've managed to learn in researching these mods that is. I don't know nothin' about 'em--I just draws 'em purty good. tongue.gif

That said I actually was aware of the difference, but made them look this way as it looks better on the CM 3D figure model. I'm not sure I can really spot the difference anyway. It looks like the Heer wrappers illustrated on your site have big giant zoot suit lapels unlike the SS one you posted here. smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AndrewTF:

...I had to post them at CMMods.com under the "other" category as there doesn't seem to be a separate listing for vehicle crews.

Sorry about that Andrew. I've added Crew for all nationalities. I fixed your entry so it will show properly now too.

</font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

...I had to post them at CMMods.com under the "other" category as there doesn't seem to be a separate listing for vehicle crews.

Sorry about that Andrew. I've added Crew for all nationalities. I fixed your entry so it will show properly now too.

</font>

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

kitty2.jpg

Isn't this Kitty's jacket?

;) </font>

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

</font>

Originally posted by Beorix:

it seems that all categories wear the same luftwaffe buckle (even Wss and Heer) , error or late war issues? :D

thx for ur good work anyway ;)

D'oh! I just noticed that. Not all the uniforms have the buckle in question, just most of them. I'm surprised that Dorosh didn't pick up on that. I guess he was too busy measuring lapel widths and opening angles. ;)

I'll fix ASAP, as I merely forgot to hide the Luftwaffe belt buckle layer when I was saving the files. :mad:

it seems that all categories wear the same luftwaffe buckle (even Wss and Heer) , error or late war issues?

Can you point to twelve published references, 30 online photographs, and at least two veteran interviews in English that will substantiate your little pet theory that this is incorrect?

:mad:

<font size=1 font color="tan">this is how to deal with jokers like that, Andrew!</font>

Can you point to twelve published references, 30 online photographs, and at least two veteran interviews in English that will substantiate your little pet theory that this is incorrect?

Sure u can always find on war photos (especially late), mixed items , but i have just pointed the fact that a luftwaffe buckle on a waffen ss dot pattern, or an Heer Stug uniform seemed a bit strange ,at least for me. :D

i dont think ive said that in an agressive form against AndrewTF,

infortunately ,i dont have the time to find all the proofs needed by Mr Dorosh, it was just a collector point of wiew

the "joker" :rolleyes:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Sure u can always find on war photos (especially late), mixed items , but i have just pointed the fact that a luftwaffe buckle on a waffen ss dot pattern, or an Heer Stug uniform seemed a bit strange ,at least for me. :D

i dont think ive said that in an agressive form against AndrewTF,

infortunately ,i dont have the time to find all the proofs needed by Mr Dorosh, it was just a collector point of wiew

the "joker" :rolleyes: </font>

It's a bit late ( I've had them for 3 days now - too busy playing CMAK smile.gif ) but thank you Andrew for your efforts. I've got all your uniforms from CMBO to CMAK & I have to say these are the best yet.

This is kind of a moot point, considering there won't be any more CM's ( in it's present form anyway ) but perhaps BFC should have hired you to do the uniforms for CMBB & CMAK in the first place. I'm saying this not to knock the person who did the stock uniforms ( they're very good ) but it seems to me that most people ( on the forum ) end up replacing the default art with yours.