Quantity over quality Mods

Ari, dont take this the wrong way fella but I just cant get used to your mods - I appreciate the time and effort you must put into rolling them out, but I for one just dont like them - there is something about them - they're almost "cartoony" - dont know if you can see that or not? Its almost as if you've got a big thick black pencil and drawn around the edges with it :confused:

Please dont take it the wrong way smile.gif

I like the first "Aristo dirty desert Mods" they look very historic. Hi Aristo dont be worry but be happy, you can make that you like for all CM community and we download and use mods as we like, good work Aristo. Pat.

Ps: Try to mod european buidings, I think in your town with a good numeric photos you can mod some new buildings type. Thanks.

I also download ALL mods. I save them, use SOME, then later on change up the look with some of the unused mods. I appreciate ALL of the work EVERYONE does. The hours you spend toiling away brings entertainment to people around the world, many of whom you'll never meet or know. Cool. Keep 'em coming and God bless you all!

Aristoteles, I think your BEST mods are your desert mods--especially your italian tanks. This of course, is just my opinion. I also prefer mods with aerial flags. Although these can be ahistorical it just looks better visually. Just one man's taste. I will not use your new Tiger or Stug IIIB only because I have these with my precious little flags. Silly. OF COURSE I AM SILLY!!! I AM AN ADULT (I hope so anyway redface.gif ) WHO SPENDS TOO MUCH TIME ON THIS GAME!!! Why do I feel guilty about having so much fun all of the time? Hmmm.

Love your work (just not ALL of your work). ;)