Who's a TNT Chuckin' Maggot? Anyone in the Waffle Thread, of course.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

At least I can keep the day straight unlike some people. :rolleyes:

And by some people I mean Snarker. :mad:

This might explain it.

boisei.gif

Australopithecus boisei inhabited eastern Africa approximately 2.5 - 1.2 million years ago. The Australopithecus boisei's skull is similar to that of the Australopithecus robustus, in which they both have a distinct ridge on the top of their skulls. Australopithecus boisei has a relatively level face and possesses an extremely large jaw which coincides with their wide teeth. (Wicander and Monroe 1993)

Evidently one survived and is living in Amish Country. </font>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honourable Wafflers!

I'd like bring it to your attention that Feifdom is about to start once again tomorrow. The first round is to last the usual 24 hours so there's now two full days to get your act together.

Frankly, your righteous alliance hasn't been a factor in previous games, so there's a plenty of room for improvement. Considering the filthy tactics that almost all the other alliances use your strong presence would bring lots of fresh air to somewhat stale environment of Feifdom.

Strength and Honour!

Yours Sincerely

Sgt Viljuri

Hey Ape-man from Olduvai,

It is debated whether you were capable of

manufacturing stone tools.

olduancoresgroup.jpg.

THE OLDOWAN STONE TOOL INDUSTRY

1.5 to 2 MILLION PLUS YEARS AGO

Do you think that you are capable of playing a game of CMAK? I know a lot has changed over the last million years. A simple grunt yes or no will suffice.

[ July 04, 2004, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Come to think of it, Pseudoslob hasn't played Inferno yet either. You two should play each other since I've played it two or three times already.

You really can't call yourself a Waffler unless you've played one of Soddy's....."scenarios."

I have Bidberg Heights, Forward Recon and Inferno ready to roll.

Forward Recon is a dinky map with teensy forces - fast and fun - 14 turns I think. Bidberg Heights is a bit beefier and 24 turns. Inferno is - just special in every way.

I think we should let the noobs play Inferno.

Even those of you as intellectually gifted as Snorkel cannot fail to be aware of my easing gently back into the moistened slot of CM:AK. Some of you might reasonably expect turns in the not-too-distant future.

:mad:

Oh Axey! What did you think of that last turn? Two dead tigers! Another one that has been violated multiple times! Those flamethrowers and that gun are dead next turn! Oh, I think I hear planes getting ready to deliver some TnT! Better crawl back to your crusty lair, maggot! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Oh Axey! What did you think of that last turn? Two dead tigers! Another one that has been violated multiple times! Those flamethrowers and that gun are dead next turn! Oh, I think I hear planes getting ready to deliver some TnT! Better crawl back to your crusty lair, maggot! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

trn dsn't wrk. Rsnd plz. :mad: :mad:

Guest Mike

Not so big you had to tell us twice you dill brain!! :mad: :mad:

updates:

Axle grease is busy trying to tunnel his way onto Maleme field in the first of half a dozen 20 turn battles in a operation we're playing - he's got bucket loads of these elite German para's all over the place y'see, and all I have is Cretan Civilians and RAF fitters with baling wire!!

Dave the horrible is gloating over my inability to get off the map in his sill scenario!! :( but my revenge is planned, and shall be sweet!

That wally Blob is busy trying to climb mountains while a little perdy cat sharpens it's claws on his churchills!! :DWally you'll be glad to know I'm going to make Horrible Dave do teh same - only I've unlocked all the German troops so they can be positioned anywhere!! :D

Snickers is whinging and moaning about German Matilda's beign better than British Crusaders in some horrific scenario designed by Rune's son or somethign similar - dust storms means 2 pdrs at 50 yards!! I keep telling him I'm only trying to give the ammo back to him but he keeps running away! :(

sigh - the pressure is unbelievable!!

[ July 04, 2004, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Mike:

Snickers is whinging and moaning about German Matilda's beign better than British Crusaders in some horrific scenario designed by Rune's son or somethign similar - dust storms means 2 pdrs at 50 yards!! I keep telling him I'm only trying to give the ammo back to him but he keeps running away! :(

Oh good grief. That's me you freak, not Snarker! :mad: :mad:

Guest Mike
Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Oh good grief. That's me you freak, not Snarker! :mad: :mad: </font>