Who's a TNT Chuckin' Maggot? Anyone in the Waffle Thread, of course.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

Nearing the end of my eight day drinking binge. Four beers so far and starting on a pint of vodka and lemonade right now. I utterly defeated Axe over the weekend. The day of the baseball game I consumed approximately 20 beers, passed out on my friends couch, came to at 10:30 am had a beer, passed out again, woke up at about 2pm, had a shot of Jaegermeister, a couple more beers and consumed another 18 pack of MGD. :mad:

Oof. I feel hungover just reading that.

ARGARGARGARGARGA. A draw! I took all but one flag and that one the computer called 'undecided' :rolleyes: I only had about 4 t34's surrounding it and he has a company commander and a lowly tank hunter.

That was a great scenario and I have to tip my hat to Axe . Do you want a rematch? Your pick.

russian2.jpg

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Axe needs to add stuff to his sig line. =|

Kitty

How about -- Kitty is nuts! (and possibly she is in conflict with the law, which I don't find amusing) </font>

All turns out to you maggots. Pseudo has found some wonderful scenario where my Allies get to defend a village at night in a driving rain. Visibility is 50 meters. Thanks Pseudo, my armor and AT guns will be real helpful in these conditions! :mad: :mad:

Kitty, what kind of school is that starting tomorrow? I hope it's medical school, so you can do something about lowering your blood alcohol level. It's a wonder you can even move. It must be the adrenaline rush of another round of Fiefdom that's keeping you going. :eek: :rolleyes::rolleyes: Try not to kill yourself, okay? We'd miss all of your :mad: :mad: !

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

(snipping the beer)

who won BDLRM?

When's the next one?

Who won? Why, I did, of course!! :D:D

Actually, only five of the fourteen players have finished. All of the players are whining and moaning about how gamey and lopsided the situation is. Of course, all of them are correct! I told Boo that to be fair I should have allowed the Allied player about three times the points that I had as defender. For some reason it makes it tougher on the attacker when the defenders stay invisible. Who'd have guessed? :eek: :eek:

A couple of the remaining players will finish in the next turn or two. Thermopylae has taken the summer off from CMAK, so he won't finish for quite a while. Lurkur broke his keyboard, so he's been running behind, too. Looks like another month or two at least before everybody will finish. :rolleyes:

The next BDLRM won't be until next year. Sorry, but playing the same scenario over and over begins to wear, even though I am facing 14 completely unique attacks. The variety of units and tactics has been amazing. Almost completely futile, but still amazing! tongue.gif:D

Kitty, are you close to finishing culinary school? Are you already working in food service? Talk about a recession-proof business! My oldest son worked in restaurants every summer while he went to college. He absolutely loves cooking, and he'll never have to worry about finding his next job for the rest of his life. The demand for chefs is constant. :D

[ July 06, 2004, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]