What MasterGoodale would do if he was the president of the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Does ANYONE know where I could get the Fat Man and Little Boy earrings that Watson showed, for my wife. We laughed our butts off about that one. OMG. Most folks I know wouldn't get it, but those that would, well, would.

You're a fat man with a "little boy"?

If that doesn't get you to send a setup, I give up. :mad: :mad:

Three beer Axe? One turn back. Dying-on-the-steppes-from-pea-shooters maggot! BWAAAAHAAAHAAA

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Sushi and saki have to be one of the best combinations of alcohol and food. Ahh, I'm nearly sated. Time for some Agavero....

I would disagree with you in both theory and praxis.

*retch*

Elevensees and feelin' fine! :mad: smile.gif :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

Does ANYONE know where I could get the Fat Man and Little Boy earrings that Watson showed, for my wife. We laughed our butts off about that one. OMG. Most folks I know wouldn't get it, but those that would, well, would.

You're a fat man with a "little boy"?

</font>

All right. Slapping your weapon / ammo against your head is a tradition going all the way back to antiquity. It was ordered stopped way back when some enterprising Roman Centurion figured out he was losing too many men to self inflicted pila wounds.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ummmm, stupid question...

From a Canadian? Really? :confused:

...but why do modern soldiers whack their clips against their helmets before loading them?
To make sure the clip is loaded. Quicker to give a quick rap than to load an empty clip. Also, unloaded weapons in a gun battle can be harmful to the health of the holder.

Dumbass maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'd take that bet, seeing as she agreed to marry me.

Without the aid of intoxicating substances, I might add.

Must have been hallucinogenic substances then?

Anyhow, another 500 klick drive completed *grabs the 6 pack* It might be belated....but let the drinking commence.

Mace

Gamey updates:

Mike da maggot is getting is Cali @ss spanked in Bieville. His Brits are getting 2

bitter TNT barrages. His clankies grow fewer in number each turn. Meanwhile my crusty Krauts

push on. He will lose all the center flags and probably a back flag or two if I have enough

time or he has a crew or two left worth killing.

Axe is faring better in a way. He holds the middle flags, he has inflicted more

casualties (Farking RAF flyboys), yet he has lost a lot too. He is getting shelled now. We

are very close to the end. I need a few

extras to dislodge his camping brit hoors from the middle flag. I truly HaTe this MaGgOoT. :mad:

Pseudo is either up to something or losing pitifully. This scenario *seems* very

unbalanced at present. Panthers vs shermans at a distance. I suspect a squadron of fighter

bombers will wipe me out....Why? Because this maggoot tells me that this was one of his

favorite CMBO scenarios AND he was the one who picked it out and chose sides. :mad:

Last and certainly least we have Wally. I honestly don't know where to start....Despite

knowing the crappy quality of armor and AT weaponry my green grunts have, this maggot has

very few clankies left. At the start this maggot charged his panzers in a line up to my hill.

Quite a terrifying site to behold. He bombarded the hill as he charged panzers and infantry

forward, thinking he could surpress my AT guns. Little did he know, I moved them BEHIND the hill :D .

My troops were repositioned there too. Needless to say, when his tanks went over the top, most of them were

killed. Of course, all of my armor behind the hill died too. A few of his panzers did slip through and charged to

the city on my back edge. Ah, but timing...A reinforcement of stuarts are taking care of

these tanks. I'm soooo glad I'm not a Wally.

edited to placate the git.

[ August 21, 2004, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Hey Wally -- this is what a Medal of Honour winner looks like.

He's single-handidly wiped out three squads and, on the last turn, took out that StuG while being shot at by five, count 'em, five squads. Damndest thing I ever did see.

MOH.jpg

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Put a break in that laughing post, would ya WastedandCracked. :mad: :mad:

Fixed Sparky. :mad: Any chance we can finish off that game today? :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Put a break in that laughing post, would ya WastedandCracked.

Fixed Sparky. :mad: Any chance we can finish off that game today? </font>

And WadofSpittle -- that t'weren't no draw. I won handily on points!! Stupid computer. It must be infected with the Snarker virus. It changes all outcomes to a draw. :mad: :mad:

You little gamey maggoot! :mad: I look at casualties, you suffered more. You lost more clankies and guns too. If you did not have that RAF flyboy who took out aboot 12 halftracks straffing over 5 turns, you would have suffered a MAJOR loss.

Oh folks, this is a good scenario, even if I did suffer a DRAW to the Snarker infected maggoot ! It is called Bieville.