_Axe_

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

You turds all make me sick. :mad: :mad:

No it's you turds who have all made ME sick!! :(

Stuck at home with a sinkin' coldwhile the wiond howls at 100 mph outside and the snow and sleet falls horizontally and nothign to do apart from turns for CM and DBAOL!!

However at elast I have been able ot get several turns done per game, which has allowed me to beat the snot out of BlallyWob - HA! In his hand picked scenario he suffered a slight reverse 69-31, but sadly still had 1 Churchill moving at hte end!

Take note Horrible Dave - that's your benchmark to beat! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

You turds all make me sick. :mad: :mad:

No it's you turds who have all made ME sick!! :(

Stuck at home with a sinkin' coldwhile the wiond howls at 100 mph outside and the snow and sleet falls horizontally and nothign to do apart from turns for CM and DBAOL!!

However at elast I have been able ot get several turns done per game, which has allowed me to beat the snot out of BlallyWob - HA! In his hand picked scenario he suffered a slight reverse 69-31, but sadly still had 1 Churchill moving at hte end!

Take note Horrible Dave - that's your benchmark to beat! tongue.gif </font>

GARGARG! :mad: Today is my birthday maggots! 36 no more. :(

I went mountain biking yesterday. Yep, crashed again. An all too common occurrence nowadays. Luckily, I was riding with an orthopedic surgeon. Diagnosis, sprained ankle and lacerated arm. I stopped by his office today. After seeing all the hot nurses in his office, I decided that this injury requires frequent visits...Now I'm sporting an air-cast which semi-immobilizes the ankle, yet allows me to hobble about like a gimp. So today sucks. I HATE you all :mad:

<font size=4 color=pink>Happy Birthday, maggot!!</font> :D:D

So how was your trip to Indiana? I'll bet you saw lots of corn. Whenever you want to send a setup, feel free.

Mace, how is the experiment with running CMAK on a Gameboy going? If that doesn't work, you're planning to load CMAK on your copier at work, right? Take your time, the BDLRM is an experience to savor to the fullest. tongue.giftongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

So how was your trip to Indiana? I'll bet you saw lots of corn. Whenever you want to send a setup, feel free.

Sea O' Corn. I had the best sweet corn...Steaks.....gawd. But having a 24k connection and being Uncle babysitter for my sister's three kids nearly pushed me over the edge. Although the babysitter part was not so bad because I told them all sorts of nonsense which of course they instantly memorized and called gospel. My sister will have to sort all that out now.... But then again, it HAS to be better than what Wally deservingly goes through every day! But It is good for my health to be near the sea (fresh fish....) and civilization (broadband), although I probably should forget aboot the mountain biking.

As for your set-up, I'm waiting for Soddpud to send me his "scenarios." My bet is they lack any terrain features and the force make-up will consist of conscript out-of ammo allied sharpshooters against elite 150 mm arty spotters with TRPS. Oh, your allies maggot. :D If he does not send something in a day or two, I will be forced to find some filthy scenario myself.

Originally posted by Dave H:

:mad: :mad: You're starting to sound like my kids aunt does when she emails them. It's disturbing, maggot. :mad: :mad:

Bear guzzles 36 beers, passes out at campground

SEATTLE, Washington (Reuters) -- A black bear was found passed out at a campground in Washington state recently after guzzling down three dozen cans of a local beer, a campground worker said on Wednesday.

"We noticed a bear sleeping on the common lawn and wondered what was going on until we discovered that there were a lot of beer cans lying around," said Lisa Broxson, a worker at the Baker Lake Resort, 80 miles (129 km) northeast of Seattle.

The hard-drinking bear, estimated to be about two years old, broke into campers' coolers and, using his claws and teeth to open the cans, swilled down the suds.

It turns out the bear was a bit of a beer sophisticate. He tried a mass-market Busch beer, but switched to Rainier Beer, a local ale, and stuck with it for his drinking binge.

Wildlife agents chased the bear away, but it returned the next day, said Broxson.

They set a trap using as bait some doughnuts, honey and two cans of Rainier Beer. It worked, and the bear was captured for relocation.