What MasterGoodale would do if he was the president of the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

And WadofSpittle -- that t'weren't no draw. I won handily on points!! Stupid computer. It must be infected with the Snarker virus. It changes all outcomes to a draw. :mad: :mad:

You little gamey maggoot! :mad: I look at casualties, you suffered more. You lost more clankies and guns too. If you did not have that RAF flyboy who took out aboot 12 halftracks straffing over 5 turns, you would have suffered a MAJOR loss.</font>

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pseudo is either up to something or losing pitifully. This scenario *seems* very

unbalanced at present. Panthers vs shermans at a distance. I suspect a squadron of fighter

bombers will wipe me out....Why? Because this maggoot tells me that this was one of his

favorite CMBO scenarios AND he was the one who picked it out and chose sides. :mad:

Perhaps Watson and Crick should've invented better reading glasses. I've never played the scenario before, thus it could hardly be my favourite. In other words, I *am* losing pitifully. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And Snarker just handed my arse to me...96-4. I went down like Axe2121 at a NAMBLA meeting.

moron updates:

Waston & Crick, um, yeah, okies buddy. Just remember there are still a few turns left.

Axe2121 is painfully close to another draw...unless he gets dumber and loses.

Wallybob has run out of AC to rush to their instant death and has taken to the same tactics with Sherman 75s. Not comletely without losses I have lost a PW 223(?), a FT HT and a Rad 8...while taking 4 ACs, 3 Shermans, and some inf? Still got a ways to go to get to 1000 deaths but the lad sure is trying.

Dave H you no turn sending, South-African-troop-playing nong

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Touche. :mad:

So do you want a rematch? I have some crap that oddfellow sent me. DaveH informs me that he has already played it. I need to find another scenario to play that midwestern maggot. Any suggestions? </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Two month warning. Don't ever say I'm not looking out for you maggots.

Don't buy tools in October

By all means browse the others. Some are funny, some are really stupid, and some, frankly, starred some of you. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Axe's flying abilities in IL2

[ August 22, 2004, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]