Does anyone ever use this?

Omi

Only had it once. In one of my current PBEM matches, it popped up in a QB with Rarity Off. The joke was on us, as the Russian force turned out to be devoid of vehicles. I think it managed to loose half a dozen rounds of HE at most before succumbing to overwatch fire (yah, I know about keyholing, but I wanted to guarantee this thing would get at least one shot off...just for the fun of it.)

The match is over. The beast, which started with 3 crew casualties, managed to inflict a dozen infantry casualties before it was KO'd...about two guys per HE round.

Originally posted by Brent Pollock:

Only had it once. In one of my current PBEM matches, it popped up in a QB with Rarity Off. The joke was on us, as the Russian force turned out to be devoid of vehicles. I think it managed to loose half a dozen rounds of HE at most before succumbing to overwatch fire (yah, I know about keyholing, but I wanted to guarantee this thing would get at least one shot off...just for the fun of it.)

[ February 14, 2004, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Brent Pollock ]