Sometimes the Waffle gets the Bear, and Sometimes the Bear gets the Waffle!

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Actually, we have only two Canadians. So we have no choice. :mad:

:mad: :mad: The Scylla or Charybdis? :mad: :mad: </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave not trying to spam you, just resending turns that might not have gotten through. You usually make at least one a day, so either you're busy or not getting them. Snarker you are entitled to a setup to me if you want a rematch to get your sig back under your control. Axe I'll kick you around some too if your Canadian buds are bieng too slow on turns smile.gif

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Back to your emails, ye scurvy dogs, tha be turns there.

Avast, Pirate Friday be just around the bend.

Except mine, merlot soaked maggot! Probably lost in translation. Last I have is turn 58, set to you.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Back to your emails, ye scurvy dogs, tha be turns there.

Avast, Pirate Friday be just around the bend.

Except mine, merlot soaked maggot! Probably lost in translation. Last I have is turn 58, set to you. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

editted to add: Only women, queers and Canadians drink Merlot, thank you very much.

You're not Canadian nor a woman. That leaves... not that there's anything wrong with that. :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

editted to add: Only women, queers and Canadians drink Merlot, thank you very much.

You're not Canadian nor a woman. That leaves... not that there's anything wrong with that. :mad: :mad: </font>

GA RGRA GRGRGAGG A RG RAGRAGRA!!!!

I mean, yay!!! We are now the proud owners of a front and backyard. The sod was put down today! (On the hotest day of the year here, no less :rolleyes: ) Hello, skyrocketing water bills. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

GA RGRA GRGRGAGG A RG RAGRAGRA!!!!

I mean, yay!!! We are now the proud owners of a front and backyard. The sod was put down today! (On the hotest day of the year here, no less :rolleyes: ) Hello, skyrocketing water bills. :mad: :mad:

Oh, just wait. You will really like it when the crabgrass and dandelions take hold and the remainder of your turf is eaten by grubs. Such is the case with my front "lawn." One side is crabgrass and the other side sickly because it is infested with grubs. Oh, and I did use Scott's wonderful crabgrass "killer" and GrubX, grub food supplement, er I mean pesticide. Really wonderful products. :rolleyes: My lawn probably could be considered a toxic waste superfund site, given all the chemicals and stuff I have tried. I'm soooo close to applying some naplam and making a rock garden out of it. Grub BBQ anyone? :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

A sad day in science. Francis crick has died..

Hey, at least they both got equal credit. I work at a newspaper in the birthplace of Sir Frederick Banting. How many people know who Charles Best is? </font>

All turns are out. Every one of you Earthlink maggots (you know who you are) should have received the newest turn at least twice; some of you three times. Don't expect any turns tonight; I'll be watching the last night of the convention. Too bad more of you maggots don't have the communication skills I've been observing this week. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey rune, why not put this airfield scenario of yours on a bigger map? Instead of only crossing five or six hundred meters of open ground, the attackers could cross a couple of kilometers. It's like assaulting a mall across the parking lots, except with less cover for the attacker. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey rune, why not put this airfield scenario of yours on a bigger map? Instead of only crossing five or six hundred meters of open ground, the attackers could cross a couple of kilometers. It's like assaulting a mall across the parking lots, except with less cover for the attacker. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

crying.gif