Whats is CMX2?

Don't listen to the lunatic Tom W.

It's a private club for all CM players whose member numbers are under 3000, that allows them to play the game on a private server SuperComputer array in which every single soldier, vehicle, and weapon is realistically modeled in real time and directed by the player.

For a small, additional fee, you can have your enemies modeled as squad members, and when they die in the game, they kack in the Real World, as well.

I've set aside a huge fund to pay for little enhancements like that...

The flexibility that CMx2 will have for other theaters is a good thing indeed. To prove how flexible it really is, I've read it in another thread somewhere that the first two titles for CMx2 will be:

1. CM: Revolution in Teletubbyland. (This will be where we all learn how big that purple guy's gun really is--and they said that it won't be moddable.)

2. CM: Smurfs vs. Predator

What can I say? If I aint telling the truth, then call me a liar.

Originally posted by Le Tondu:

The flexibility that CMx2 will have for other theaters is a good thing indeed. To prove how flexible it really is, I've read it in another thread somewhere that the first two titles for CMx2 will be:

1. CM: Revolution in Teletubbyland. (This will be where we all learn how big that purple guy's gun really is--and they said that it won't be moddable.)

2. CM: Smurfs vs. Predator

What can I say? If I aint telling the truth, then call me a liar.

You forgot about the Space Lobsters of Doom