*uploaded PzIII L and N and M at cmmods*

looks like you used the same zip name with a different title. your choices for a fix are,

edit the first mod, edit the text describing the fix, load the new zip and check the box for deleting the original zip.

if it is a large download thar a lot of people already have, make a fix zip with just the small file, edit original text noting fix available.

as it is now, should you delete the first mod?

if you need help, let us know.

Heinz:

I have been enjoying your DAK medium panzer series as well, what's more I am pleased to see you are receptive to feedback, which brings me to my point:

On several models you have added 2-D road wheels to the front hulls, while this is a great detail in concept, the in-game effect strikes me as disjointed in that CMAK already displays such flourishes in 3-D on many of the same models.

Could you also provide a .zip pack for the appropriate panzer hulls without the roadwheels?

Thanks for both your work and for breathing life into these terrific models.

Heinz:

First, thank you for being so accommodating, I'm impressed.

Mr. Nitpicky says: Only the road wheels please.

The spare tracks and various other nuances you have added seem to work well in my estimate.

Again, very welcome work, the Pz III's are particularly striking. Will you also be modding the European/Italian schemes?