In the Forum the Fools Come and Go, Talking of Challenges to Peng, You Know

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Now, here at this tumpety-tumpety fecking recitation of the rules...I remember when we first posted some rules...what do you mean, there's no more beer...as I was saying, I remember it very well. Peng wore blue, and Berli was in black, and the Justicar was in feldgrau...and I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the Rose of England in my hair like the Glasgow girls used or shall I wear red yes and how I Challenged him under the Southern Cross and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my post to play yes and then he told me he would and yes to say yes my Evil Fecking Eternal Opponent and first I taunted him yes and mocked him so he could sense how he amused me yes and his response set things going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.

Bugger. Where was I?

Yes, that is a question we would all like answered. Where were you?

After reading this... this... ?????

I must congratulate you on completeing the Mididoctors School of Coherent Posting.

May Fred help us if you decide to attend the advanced course.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I wonder, do the Plungers of the Peng ever Tcp/ip ? It's probably an akward question, but such is my nature.

Do you mean a game of Combat Mission, you dolt, or just in general?

I think by just posting this note, I am TCP/IPing, so the answer to your question is probably yes, we do TCP/IP.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Where is my Boo? If an old man cannot lean upon his large, thuggish and magically half-witted henchman while he reads the rules out to a lot of simpletons, than what's he supposed to lean on?

How's about a rubber crutch? Not to be cornfused with a rubber crotch, don't ya know. Because the latter, or even the ladder, can be taken different ways.

Depending upon your kinks.

And by that, I don't mean the band.

Or maybe I do.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I wonder, do the Plungers of the Peng ever Tcp/ip ? It's probably an akward question, but such is my nature.

I think by just posting this note, I am TCP/IPing, so the answer to your question is probably yes, we do TCP/IP. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I think by just posting this note, I am TCP/IPing, so the answer to your question is probably yes, we do TCP/IP. </font>

I was, uncomprehensible as it must be, since we are on THE BATTLEFRONT-forum, refering to cmbo, and a tcp-ip game.

And allow me to broaden the question, who wants to do me?

CMBO????

You are still playing CMBO? Did your Atari 2600 crash? Pac-Man becoming too strenuous?

Falling in love with Mario? Thinking Donkey Kong might look good with a nice ascot?

I am encouraged, however, that you had a derivative of the word "Broad" and the phrase "Do me" in the same sentence. Perhaps there is still hope for you lad.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Where, oh where are all the right wing, GF homophobes when you NEED them eh, that's what I want to know.

Joe

*whispers* Haven't you noticed how people who upset me are getting banned? Haven't you noticed how i am taking over... can't you almost feel my hand sliding down your pants?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I was, uncomprehensible as it must be, since we are on THE BATTLEFRONT-forum, refering to cmbo, and a tcp-ip game.

And allow me to broaden the question, who wants to do me?

CMBO????

You are still playing CMBO? Did your Atari 2600 crash? Pac-Man becoming too strenuous?

Falling in love with Mario? Thinking Donkey Kong might look good with a nice ascot?

I am encouraged, however, that you had a derivative of the word "Broad" and the phrase "Do me" in the same sentence. Perhaps there is still hope for you lad. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Where, oh where are all the right wing, GF homophobes when you NEED them eh, that's what I want to know.

Joe

*whispers* Haven't you noticed how people who upset me are getting banned? Haven't you noticed how i am taking over... can't you almost feel my hand sliding down your pants? </font>

It has reached such pitiful proportions that they have stooped to begging for help from Michael Emrys...

You rang?

:D:D:D

My what a lovely sunup we had this morning. I'm all energized and ready to post in this here Peng thread all day long! Isn't that wonderful! You lucky pengers have sooooooo much to be thankful for!

:D:D:D:D:D

Michael [spreading sunshine and joy wherever he goes]

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

My what a lovely sunup we had this morning. I'm all energized and ready to post in this here Peng thread all day long! Isn't that wonderful! You lucky pengers have sooooooo much to be thankful for!

:D:D:D:D:D

Michael [spreading sunshine and joy wherever he goes]

Nice try Emrys, but your arch-nemesis has already poked his misshapen head in here looking for you.

I don't think you can dodge the Big Twaddle forever. Now pull yourself together and get back out into the Grog Threads and give him a taste of that "sunshine and joy" you're spreading.

Oh and be so kind as to remember to flush that last batch, it's attracting flies and Belgians!

ZoooOOOOOoooom Zooooom ZOZOZOOZOOoooooOOOm

I think you might be squeezing the throttle just a bit too tightly. Use more choke. Find a rhythm. You probably don't need to use your entire hand. Two fingers should suffice, as after all, it is a Belgian Throttle now isn't it?

ZoooOOOOOoooom Zooooom ZOZOZOOZOOoooooOOOm

What time is it over there? around 1730? Isn't it time for all good little Belgian children to be beddy bye.

No wonder the Krauts made such good use of the Ardennes.

Where are the "Wacht am Rhein" grogs when you need them?

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

After reading through the GF the Peng challenge thread looks like the cuddle corner of a petting zoo.

For girls.

Something's gone horribly wrong.

I claim this one for Squire.

It'll annoy Seanachai and besides, I've always wanted my own little untermensch.

Now dance monkey, dance! Amuse the Pool!!!

Nice try Emrys, but your arch-nemesis has already poked his misshapen head in here looking for you.

Arch-nemesis? But I love everyone and everyone loves me! I just know they do, even if they don't know it yet!

You know, Boggsy, and I mean this in the kindest possible way, you need to relax and learn to enjoy the finer things in life. Like butterflies and daffodils, and little girls in gingham dresses. No wait a minute, maybe you better forget about the little girls. We wouldn't want you to have any accidents and break your parole like last time, now would we?

Well, I must be off, spreading joy and light wherever I go. Ta-ta!

Michael

I think you guys are mistaking "Belgian" for "French".

An honest mistake,i'm sure, but don't do it again or i will have to take a bath in your blood and server your livers to my dog with some chianti.

It's sever you idjit, or were you TCP/IPenging again?

No quit hiding and send me my turn!