Is This True?

Sanok

Originally posted by Kingfish:

[blown out of proportion rumor] The inclusion of the Cromwell, King Tiger and Pershings has increased the Patch size to just shy of 2 gigs. A PTO add-on is also included.[/blown out of proportion rumor]

I understand there will also be men on horses, dogs with mines strapped to their backs and lots of dead guys lying around.....

Originally posted by Moon:

You didn't hear this from BFC because it's not true. Sergei was pulling your leg. The patch release is actually imminent.

But this goes to show how rumors sometimes can blow out of proportion I guess.

Martin

Yuk, yuk. So, the joke is on me. redface.gif

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Yep. And if you had read all the way through the thread on the BB forum, you'd have already known and saved yourself some minor embarrassment.

But that's okay, you won't be blackballed. Not as long as you buy all the beer at the next get together, that is.

;):D

Michael

Through it all, it got Moon to tell us the release of the patch is imminent, which was actually part of my master plan all along. lol

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

But that's okay, you won't be blackballed. Not as long as you buy all the beer at the next get together, that is.

;):D

Michael

I demand that Sanok be banned for gullibility! And I demand that Sergei be banned for making another poster look gullible!

I also demand that Michael Dorosh be preemptively banned, primarily for being Michael Dorosh, and to bring up the tone of the place.

And why haven't I been banned yet for demanding that all these people be banned?