Afrika Korps Australian Relese Date

Originally posted by Heliotic:

So it is written, so it is done. I got my g/f to buy me the bundle pack for christmas, so I don't know about it specifically, but when I buy things from overseas it happens just like that.

It's almost like they want to take your money.

And yet we are still subjected to your vile, Aussie prattle! How much disgust will we all be subjected to, eh?

Here's hoping that your fondest dreams get entangled in the dingo-fence!

looks about

Yeah, I'm after looking for a fight. Piss off, you lot! Bloody Aussies!

They give you the red arse, don't they just, though? Mind, it was better when Goanna was first amongst Aussie scum.

Probably best if we put Mace in charge of this lot...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Probably best if we put Mace in charge of this lot...

Oh?

err....

Ok then.

Fellow Aussies, keep giving the drongo a bit of stick.*

Mace

*Translation for Seanachai:

Fellow Australians, continue dealing with Seanachai in a consistant manner.

"...I got my g/f to buy me the bundle pack for christmas..."

Oh dear lord, no! The poor girl doesn't know what harm her actions have done to the relationship! "A romantic candle-lit dinner? Sure honey, right after I finish this last scenario... I promise."

I'm trawling for a PBEM game or two of CMBO with aussies, if any read this. I'm in Preston, Melbourne.

I know, I know, I should be playing BB or AK, but I'm in computer purgatory and the *^%*# wombat says it won't pedal any faster so I'm stuck on CMBO until I upgrade to a kangaroo.

Anyway, the offer's there but the export quality beer sadly *urp* disappeared already. Bugger. This prolly rules out Senachai, along with the fact of him not being true blue and dinky die. Spangled. Now that's a word that probably says a lot in his department.

[ May 24, 2004, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: HarryInk ]