Learn from the SC2 forum

Those posters have some class and know how to act.

I am optimisitc about that title as well. It is far easier(understatement of the year) for a casual forum reader with limited time to go there, find and digest the game information and ideas there.

Let Steve and company do their thing and let the normal folk read about their games without ****tin all over the place and your pants and making the rest of us smell it.

Here is my contribution.

Let the designers and programmer and all other EMPLOYESS responsible for the game do their job.

When they ask for customer input then it should be given. So far they seem competent over all to me. The posters rudely shouting their demands I view as incompetent.

The professionals at Battlefront do not need our help to make a videogame! They seem to know what they are doing.

Originally posted by flamingknives:

No! I'm flamingpicky!

Pursuant to my predilection, I'd like to point out that it's "Employees", "Piece" and "begged"

Note that this is a discussion forum and not a simply a notice board.

THe crap you and some others are posting at light speed is anti-discussion! Stop being a bastard and just discuss if that is what you truly desire.

Wow. You know, this is the first truly pointless abusive thread I have read in my whole time at this forum.

I guess the time had to come. I guess we should be thankful there isn't more of it.

'knives was right when he said

"Nothing to see here, move along"

BFC lockmeister... where are you?

Originally posted by the_enigma:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flamingknives:

Funny. We were having a nice productive discussion until you turned up.

But then that was your intention wasn't it?

me? well thats because i thought this was my personal gay AOL Instant messenger service </font>

lmfao!

is the postwhores point above, we should not all be complain/bickering etc etc etc over stuff which as not yet been released?

and just for that guy

Let the designers and programmer and all other EMPLOYESS responsible for the game do their job.

When they ask for customer input then it should be given. So far they seem competent over all to me. The posters rudely shouting their demands I view as incompetent.

The professionals at Battlefront do not need our help to make a videogame! They seem to know what they are doing.

So far in all of my reading I have failed to view the peice where Steve beggged you for emergency help with his project.

and?