T34 galore

Efraim

Forgot to wish everyone a merry Xmas (or whatever) and a happy new year, and posted part of this on the new "CM-BigJim" messageboard.

Wrong.

It will be -I believe- more appreciated here :)

Happy CMBB wargaming (with the soviets, of course):

[links deleted]

If you want more you'll probably know where to find them by now :)

Happy 2006!

[ December 31, 2005, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Moon ]

Why are you posting links to stolen books? I suggest anyone wanting these titles should pay for them like everyone else, so that the copyright holder gets what is rightfully theirs. :mad:

If you want to know why no one thanked you, its because you're a thief.

I suppose if you had a shred of creative talent in you, you might be able to relate to those of us who do. As a published author myself, I object quite strongly to this kind of flagrant breach of copyright laws and think that not only should those who host sites like that be prosecuted, but those who delight in posting links should be as well.

I'm asking that these links be removed from the forum, as they are illegal.

I'm asking that these links be removed from the forum, as they are illegal.
"links are illegal"?

Where? Why? On behalf of the Northern Territories holy legislation? In Europe links are not illegal, maple boy. I doubt you'r so far on the downspiralling slope, over the pond, that already have links that are 'illegal', but it wouldn't surprise me seen the pavlovian intensity of your pro-patent feelings.

You dislike the very fact that these books ARE on the web?

Not much you can do either, I fear.

You seem really to be one of the doofest persons to grace our race :)

Perhaps it should be left to BFC, as it is their forum and they can do as they please, European, African, Asian, American or Austrailasian sensibilities be damned.

If they are unauthorised copies, then I'll concede that Dorosh has a point. I can well imagine that it's a bit crap to do a whole boat-load of research to write a book and then lose all your royalties (your paycheck, essentially) because some free-loaders used a scanner and internet facilities to plaster it all over the 'net.

Maybe you'r right.

Maybe this forum isn't the right place to point at web-resources on WWII that don't cost nothing. Seems to me that much too many slaves of the patent-dictatorship enjoy being whipped.

Time to create a page with all these links for anyone and his dog, instead, just out of generosity and as a sign and proof of rather scarce interest for "copyrights"?

A last one, for the night, then Ill go back to lurking for the next months:

(link deleted)

Don't download it if you don't intend to buy it

good ole 38!

happy new year!

And for those among you that don't have such holy respect for patents and editors... enjoy!

[ December 31, 2005, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Moon ]

Sorry guys, but we do not condone piracy in any form. It's the small independent publishers like Battlefront that suffer from piracy the most. Just to give you an idea of the scale and without going into details, we have recently found more than 30,000 illegal copies of the T-72 tank sim floating around the web!

Therefore I am removing the links. It doesn't matter if they're on the web already or not. That's not the problem. The distribution is the problem.

Martin