Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got the Peng Challenge in My Tummy!

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lawyer:

Due to your failure to properly attribute the source of this wonderful song, Ray Davies has hired me to sue you for all your worth. How much do ya have?

Well over the last few days I've been spending money like there is no tomorrow (nothing new there) I also have dozens of I.O.U, blah blah blah amounts to pay, so you'll have to get in the queue..

Then again Lawyer ..

If you don't mind accepting payment in grain, I may just be able to scratch you off my list! </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A list of things I hate:

- long sig files

- sig files containing misquotes

- sig files containing grammatical or syntaxtual errors

- sig files that don't quote me

- sig files referencing foods I don't like

- sig files that reference the fact that you are looking at a sig file

- sig files quoting songs I don't like

- sig files containing attempts at graphical smilies that are disabled in sig files

- sig files with more than one HTML link

- sig files with clever ASCII graphics

- sig files with exclamation points

- sig files in Klingon

Originally posted by dalem:

A list of things I hate:

- long sig files

- sig files containing attempts at graphical smilies that are disabled in sig files

- sig files in Klingon

Happy I could accomodate.

Originally posted by YK2:

Lars that must have been some hangover you had...

It was one of the better ones.

You'd think drinking 198 proof liquor would be a little cleaner on the impurities, sheesh...

Originally posted by Nidan1:

It was from the USS Bayfield, a ship I was on in 1967. Check link below, this tub had some history before it was scrapped in 1969.

Wow, they couldn't save it and had to scrap it in order to get your stench out, that is of historical note.

Couldn't even convert it to an Aussie sheep transport.

A list of things I hate:

- long sig files

- sig files in Klingon

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're all hanging on your every word, now put a cork in it and send me a move.

Turns are out.

I whipped Papa Khann - with TANKS no less - like the disobediant mule he is.

Ditto.

Except that bastiche Papa Khan is whipping me.

Mostly because I have less TANKS.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Turns are out.

I whipped Papa Khann - with TANKS no less - like the disobediant mule he is.

Ditto.

Except that bastiche Papa Khan is whipping me.

Mostly because I have less TANKS. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Has anyone that no-good-no-turn-sending git of a kiwi v42below, he reared his ugly butt here a couple of days ago, declaring that his now ready to get thrashed by the glorious Italian army again. Well have you?? Answer me!!!

That's no-good-no-turn-sending git of a RUSSIAN, you git. You using the words "glorious" and "Italian" in the same sentence confirms that you're dimmer than I thought.

Lars finally sent his turn, and so far I'm not doing that bad, considering my only casualties are due to mines and airplanes.

In other words, he had nothing to do with it, AND I couldn't do a thing about it.

Minelaying cockroach.

Kobal2 (spelt but not bolded) let's see a bit more bile and venom in the posts eh lad? Sir Lars deserves it you know ... and he's used to it, even his boat doesn't like him.

All of my turns are out, that doesn't mean anything except that my turns are out, but it DOES mean that.

Joe

Not much ground for bile-spewing really - other than the fact that he sends turn on an geological time basis, uses arty little better than your average roadkill and HAPHASARDLY PLANTS MINES IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, all things that've already been discussed.

I've yet to see a hair of the coward. Doubtless his whole force has already split. Who wouldn't, with a commander like him ?

Originally posted by Kobal2:

Not much ground for bile-spewing really - other than the fact that he sends turn on an geological time basis, uses arty little better than your average roadkill and HAPHASARDLY PLANTS MINES IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, all things that've already been discussed.

Too obvious planting them in the middle of somewhere.

You'd expect that.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kobal2:

Too obvious planting them in the middle of somewhere.

You'd expect that. </font>

(to be honest, I didn't expect *any* mine, what with Joe's briefing mentioning the Yanks just arrived and whatnot. But y'know, they might be mines from 15th century wars, so that makes it A-OK, doesn't it.

Monkeys, all of you.)

[ June 08, 2004, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Kobal2 ]

Originally posted by Kobal2:

(to be honest, I didn't expect *any* mine, what with Joe's briefing mentioning the Yanks just arrived and whatnot. But y'know, they might be mines from 15th century wars, so that makes it A-OK, doesn't it.

Monkeys, all of you.)

Now lad, it's not a good thing to accuse hardworking, dedicated, researching their fingers to the bone scenario designers of fudging a briefing you know ... it's not even a good idea to accuse Ker Dessel* scenario designers of that and they wouldn't know research if it jumped up on the keyboard and started dancing for them.

Let's just put that to rest shall we? Here's the briefing for both sides:

Field of Screams!

by Ker Dessel - When It's Called A Setup For A Reason!

The Yanks are coming ... actually the Yanks are HERE, but a brilliant attack by the famed Afrika Korps has burst the lines asunder and the Afrika Korps is streaming fresh attacking units through the gap.

Can the Yanks stop them in time?

Can the Jerries get through in time?

In time for what you ask? How the hell do I know, it's a game, get over it, get a life, stop being such a bloody drama queen about it. IT'S A GAME.

But neither side has time to waste, this one will be quick and bloody.

Joe Shaw

And now the briefing for the Axis side ... that would be YOU, and no, Lars will gain no special advantage from reading it because he WON'T be reading it, right Lars? Just turn your head and don't read this part. We can TRUST Lars Kobal2 (spelt but not bolded) because he's a Knight of the CessPool AND a member of the Shavian House.
Field of Screams!

by Ker Dessel - When It's Called A Setup For A Reason!

Axis Briefing

Mein Herrin ... oh hell, listen up, I don't know German and it's gonna look pretty damned goofy if I pretend I do.

You are the follow on force for a massive German assault upon the weakly held American lines.

You got your Tigers, you got your Panzer IVs, you got ... you got a ****epot of armor, some BIG time Rocket FOs and even some air support ... is Ker Dessel good to you or WHAT?

What you AIN'T got is time. You've got to get your force OFF the Field in a hurry and get through the exit zone. All of your forces are eligible for exit points so get every man and unit off the map.

Needless to say the Americans will try to stop you but on this pool table of a field anybody that sticks his head above ground is going to get it shot off.

Scurry, scurry, scurry!

Joe Shaw

Now where in that do you see ANY reference, even an oblique reference, to the Yanks having JUST ARRIVED? It says THEY ARE HERE. And the evidence of your own eyes should be sufficient to assume that they've been here long enough to plant a few crummy mines.

Joe

p.s. Oh ... Lars, just to confirm, you didn't read that Axis briefing did you.

* Ker Dessel - When It's Called A Setup For A Reason!