The Cheery Waffle Thread Goes Political! Guns and Butter! And TNT. Lots of TNT.

Snarker

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My inbox is still devoid of TNT-laden evilness, and so I roll out the Sig Challenge to the flotsam that frequents this thread. Challenge me, ya maggots, and the winner writes a line in the loser's sig for a month.

Rack em 'up, Maggots!!

:mad: :mad: ANGRY OUT LOUD!!! :mad: :mad:

I have a relatively comprehensive URL list of MasterGoodale, Grand-Master Jewel-Encrusted TNT Chucker's repertoire since his inception, if anyone is interested in reliving those heady days.

Originally posted by Soddball:

I have a relatively comprehensive URL list of MasterGoodale, Grand-Master Jewel-Encrusted TNT Chucker's repertoire since his inception, if anyone is interested in reliving those heady days.

We are exactly two weeks away from the second anniversary of the Cheery Waffle Thread. *sniff* I'm so proud of it. :mad:

I can't believe you sackless, bunch of skirt-wearing, thonged-up homos (not that there is anything wrong with that) haven't bleeted like the lil sheep you are over the glorious victory of GWB.

I can only imagine the horror on Dave H's face when he found out that the American Communist Party once again failed to rally the masses against the tyrannical bourgeous that is living on the sweat of the proletariat. Much less the horror that Axe felt when he realized that Canada harbors more terrorists than a Libyan nightclub. That's right, I am again calling for jihad against Canada. First William Shatner then Paulie Shore....these aggresive acts will not be tolerated by a Bush with nothing to lose.

BE THEE WARNED, CANADA!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 03, 2004, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Number of TNT-laden turns in my Inbox: :mad:

Number of TNT-laden turns sent: :mad:

Number of Maggots who didn't send me turns: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Moik-The-Woino - I am calling you out. I want to see your foul grunts cry and slither on their bellies as my hot TNT packs blast their tiny pixellated limbs across the map. I want to hear you whine and bleat as I whip you from one end of Italy to another.

I want your Sig. :mad:

Send me a setup.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

...I can only imagine the horror on Dave H's face when he found out that the American Communist Party once again failed to rally the masses against the tyrannical bourgeous that is living on the sweat of the proletariat...

No, the look of horror will come the day my 19 year old son gets drafted. They'll need warm bodies for the invasion of England to install Tony Blair as Prime Minister for life. Right now the look on my face is of an embarrassed sucker for even imagining that this country would conduct a fair election. redface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

GRAAAARRAGRARGRGGGRGRRGHAGGAGG!!

Those freakin' Panthers showed up at exactly the right time, supported by their l337 c@mping Panther brethren to annihilate my dash for the next bit of cover. I never felt so gutted from a single 60 second turn. :mad: :mad: :mad:

All right boys, get out those molotov cocktails!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Update. My Principal has been...administatively moved to another job (fired). His place has been taken by a special assistant to the Superintendent whose job is to...fix...things. I am hokay, cause I do what I am supposed to (teach and supervise) but some folks may wind up on the beach. Students and teachers will fit into this category.

My apologies to Soddball. I (thought) I had sent him a turn. I was in error. This has been rectified. Turns out to all you smarky-non-functional-mold-encrusted-Grand-Master-wannabes also.

Bah. I am truly enjoying a tall bourbon and diet sprite. Aahhhhhhhhhh.

(edited because I teach History, not Grammar)

[ November 04, 2004, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Wallybob ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Just one. Then I've had Sweet Fanny Adams. :mad:

On the contrary, I sent you back a turn, with a snarky comment. </font>