ROW AARs and New Scenarios at Boots & Tracks

You heard me right. Its been a bit of a wait, but we are proud to present you with no less than four EVIL scenarios.

In addition, we are currently in the process of posting ALL of the AARs from the Rumblings of War Tournament. As of right now, more than sixty are posted with MANY MORE on the way.

For more details visit http://bootsandtracks.com .

Enjoy!

Originally posted by WWB:

... we are currently in the process of posting ALL of the AARs from the Rumblings of War Tournament. ...

smile.gif Is this for all of them, or just IV?

[ July 11, 2004, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: JonS ]

You are sounding somewhat like my boss . . .

In any case, I have been on vacation, so no additions for the last week. They will get up as I can get them up unfortunately.

As for listing the scenarios with enemies, that is not really a realistic option at this time as there are way too many aars to worry about posting.

Anyhow, reading the opponent's one is easy, since all the AARs list the opponent in the headers.

WWB

Originally posted by JonS:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WWB:

... we are currently in the process of posting ALL of the AARs from the Rumblings of War Tournament. ...

smile.gif Is this for all of them, or just IV? </font>