Blast from the Past at Boots & Tracks!!!!!!!!!

WWB

We tried to talk Wild Bill out of retirement, but we could not. So we settled for the next best thing--we recreated some of his classic CMBO battles. When he was not busy running the Rumblings of War, Kingfish kept himself busy remaking not one but four Wild Bill battles. And now Boots & Tracks proudly presents:

Chambois

Death of the Titans

To the Last Man

Ardennes-Team Desobry

In addition, to help you all feed your sceanario additions, we are proud to present our XML RSS feeds. Currently the site offers two. The first syndicates the site's news. The second is pure, unadulterated scenario smack. It feeds only the recently released scenarios and operations.

To recieve the feeds, point your aggregators towards:

News Feed: http://bootsandtracks.com/newsfeed.php

Scenario Feed: http://bootsandtracks.com/battlefeed.php

Enjoy!

WWB

Also in the works:

Two versions of the Alpha battle. One set in '43 in Tunisia, the other in '45 in Italy.

The entire ROW I battle pack

A CMAK remake of South Hertogenbosch, a huge 4km x 6km operation set in the Netherlands, Oct '44.

About face #3, the last of a 3-battle CMBO series.

[ April 01, 2004, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

Fishy,

Send me an e-mail when you're finished with the RoWI battle pack. I need it for my records and wine shelf ;)

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

Wine donations send to the following for contributions to Combat Mission:

</font>

Co-creator & Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

Originally posted by WineCape:

Fishy,

Send me an e-mail when you're finished with the RoWI battle pack. I need it for my records and wine shelf ;)

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

-----------------------------------------------------

Wine donations send to the following for contributions to Combat Mission:

</font>

Co-creator & Sponsor of the following Combat Mission tournaments:

</font>

Subscribe to the RSS feed and you will know instantly . . .

WWB

• 2 weeks later...

A bump, and also a tease

Just took the CMAK remake of Wild Bill's 'We can't wait' for a test spin. What a freaking blast it was to revisit that old classic. For those who don't know, this is one of 6 original ROW I scenarios.

I also have the map for 'Sounds in the night' about 3/4 done, but I may forgo testing that one. Don't want to resurrect the nightmares.

'Resolve at Ranville' is next, followed by 'Real guts' and 'Duel at Dompaire'. I am still on the lookout for 'The high cost of Real Estate', which is still missing. Ironically, it was the only one of the 6 that was set in Italy.