CMAK intro music? BFC's own or...?

Tank Ace

You lika da music eh? The music good? Yes? I bring you more music!

Madmatt

p.s. We went round and round for weeks trying to find a good piece of music (ask Rune about what he wanted!) and out of the blue Charles offered up what we ended up using. No one knows where he got it (How does a bodiless brain go anywhere?) and he never told us.

Arrrggh!

This morning, I just started re-reading John Bierman and Colin Smith's "The Battle of Alamein", where there is mention of the "one" song members of both the British 8th Army and the Afrika Korps enjoyed in common.

Then, last night I was watching Herman Wouk's "War & Rememberance" series - and in particular, the scene where Alistair Tudsbury is killed in North Africa, and his daughter, Pamela - finishes his next broadcast, romanticly summing up the conflict in North Africa and AGAIN making mention to the "one" song.

There just seems to be no escape from 'Lili Marlaine'.

Perhaps this is an omen, indicating that Marlene Dietrich should be singing when I boot up my ~retail~ copy of CMAK? ;)

Originally posted by Madmatt:

We went round and round for weeks trying to find a good piece of music and out of the blue Charles offered up what we ended up using. No one knows where he got it (How does a bodiless brain go anywhere?) and he never told us.

He? :eek:

You didn't clarify who owns the rights?