New Uniform Mod

AT CMMODS: Andrew Fox's CMBO USA uniforms for late war. Olive drab, scruffy. Includes 45 infantry, 45 airborne from Super Action Pack at CMHQ. Reshaped and renumbered for CMAK by me. BONUS fishing pole to replace 1915 bmp rifle. Suggest You extract 1915pole to a separate folder for later use. I have included plain arms for infantry and 101st AB arms for airborne, chickwire helmets for airborne. Copy and renumber inf. arms if you want plain for ab. Same for helmets. *WARNING* will overwrite bmps, backup your files. Use MCMMM. Or get Andrew's excellent AF_US3 and AF_US_AB2 to overwrite these bmps.

pole

Looks like the Orvis Two-Handed 1200 Series Split Bamboo Fly Rod, 3-piece, with cork handles and suction ferrules. Hard to tell from the picture, but that reel may also be an Orvis product, perhaps the Clearwater Series (which would become the "Classic" line in later years). Considering the rod-and-reel outfit is two-handed and was supplied to an airborne outfit, I'd say the line is a mid-weight, perhaps a 7. The leader is probably made out of "Gut Substitute" since by WW2, natural gut (or "undrawn gut"), which was popular early in the century, was scarce, being produced mainly in Fascist Spain. Pretty potent rig for a potent outfit ...

:D

Originally posted by GoofyStance:

Looks like the Orvis Two-Handed 1200 Series Split Bamboo Fly Rod, 3-piece, with cork handles and suction ferrules. Hard to tell from the picture, but that reel may also be an Orvis product, perhaps the Clearwater Series (which would become the "Classic" line in later years). Considering the rod-and-reel outfit is two-handed and was supplied to an airborne outfit, I'd say the line is a mid-weight, perhaps a 7. The leader is probably made out of "Gut Substitute" since by WW2, natural gut (or "undrawn gut"), which was popular early in the century, was scarce, being produced mainly in Fascist Spain. Pretty potent rig for a potent outfit ...

:D

OMG, a fishing gear grog.

:eek: