Peng in the New Year With A Resolution to Challenge Peng!

It's brave New Year and let's hope that we all don't screw up too much, eh?

If you've never been here before, the smart thing to do is to turn right around and leave before you're noticed. If you're not smart, you must be an SSN.

If that's the case, here's the rules:

(Saurkraut!) Challenge someone! No general "Oh, I've got mad CM skilz! I'll fight anyone!" We've heard it all before, and are not impressed. And as you are an SSN, don't bother the Kaniggets, Ladies, Squires or Olde Ones with your puny taunts. As that really narrows the field, maybe you should just leave now.

(Balls!) Act as if you've got em, but don't tell us about yours. Again, we're not impressed.

(Champaign!) Don't mess with the Ladies as they are sacrosanct and with very little provocation, will relieve you of the item mentioned above.

(Cork!) Challenge with wit, panache, vitriol and bile! We find it amusing.

(Guy!) You need an E-mail address and a general location in your Profile before you can ride this ride.

(Lombardo!) Keep your politics, et al to yourself. All we're interested in is your hatred for us.

(Dick!) Don't be one.

(Clark!) Go away, kid, you're disrupting my drinking.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe,

Although I am currently, for reasons unbeknownst to me, out of favour with Her Majesty, I am still, as far as I know, squire to the Queen. However, if my services are no longer required by Her Majesty, I am happy to be left off the list of squires. After all, what the mighty of this world give, they also take away.

Originally posted by v42below:

Joe,

Although I am currently, for reasons unbeknownst to me, out of favour with Her Majesty, I am still, as far as I know, squire to the Queen. However, if my services are no longer required by Her Majesty, I am happy to be left off the list of squires. After all, what the mighty of this world give, they also take away.

Not at all, at all. Once a Squire, always a Squire ... unless you're not of course and I don't think you're not ... or you are ... anyway, I was in a hurry and grabbed the info from the last thread and you weren't there.

I'll be happy to add you to the list ... mind you I have no photo ... then again maybe you LIKE the moose photo, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Joe

Not bad rules Boo, for someone from Ohio at least.

The OFFICIAL Justicariate Website now features yet another Newsletter article with a CLASSIC example of OGSF gibberish. Don't miss it.

But Boo, did you REALLY think you could put one over on the old Justicar?

My friends, Boo Radley has shared HIS photo with us, as a reminder, here it is ... I advise eye protection by the way:

graphic_pub.jpg

Then he has the nerve to send me THIS photo claiming that it is of his lovely wife Rose a.k.a. Shewhomustbeobeyed:

site1006_t.jpg

But the old Justicar is too smart for YOU Boo Radley ... mind you a ripe banana would be too smart for you but to continue ... I watch CSI religiously, the original in Las Vegas and still the only one worthy of the name. Does anyone other than me see a ... resemblance?

site1005_t.JPG

Boo, I'm quite certain that Lady Rose is charming and lovely in her own right ... you didn't need to stoop so low as to ... well, let it go I suppose.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

You might want to size it down a bit...

http://www.volobuev.com/photos/image.php?name=aubr20030802_anton004.jpg

Do you THINK so then laddie? OR I could have just posted as it was and used up ALL my free space for your 8 X 10 ... sheesh.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And, as dalem so rightly put it ... HAPPY NEW YEAR ... or not, it's pretty much sixes to me if you lot are happy or not.

Joe

Happy New Year, you lot of weeping sores!

Frankly, this year had better be a lot better than the last one, or I might get tetchy.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

ALTER EGO!

WTF is that aboot? I ain't got no alter-freakin'-ego, and if I did, it sure as HELL wouldn't be that git, Seanachai

Bloody Justicars... can't live with 'em, can't seem to get the crosshair aligned to live with out 'em

But Berli! Perhaps Joe meant I'm your 'inner human'...

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Ah! The twisted dwarf chimes in.

Foul lump of deformity! Don't you have some nephews to slaughter or somefink?

They went north, and abandoned me because I couldn't limp fast enough to keep up. However, I am slapping around an 8 year old in Chicago right now...

His father is kicking the snot out of Lars.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Not at all, at all. Once a Squire, always a Squire ... unless you're not of course and I don't think you're not ... or you are ... anyway, I was in a hurry and grabbed the info from the last thread and you weren't there.

Joe

Umm...didn't we make v42Below a Knight, finally? For some exceptional service...wine opening, bath drawing...psychotic service to the Queen? Something like that?

My question is: Will we see a new, kinder, gentler Justicariate this year? A Justicariate that sees it's role as being a...a 'ministry' to the Peng Challenge Thread?

I want to see the Justicar showing up at doors, smiling, and saying 'Hi, I've come to bring you the glad word about the Peng Challenge Thread!'

Maybe if we, you know, did up some pamphlets...we could call them 'The PengSchloss', or somefink.

I mean, the freaking Justicar spends a huge chunk of every week at airports anyways. Maybe he could, oh, dress distinctively, wear his hair in a mohawk, and, well, reach out to people...

Where the hell are the Aussies? The jails must be overflowing in Oz tonight. I haven't seen a single post by any of them. Bugger, we had more Aussies posting Christmas night!

Of course, as this night is traditionally given over to drunkenness and boorish, out of control behaviour, it must be like a religious high holy day in Australia...

Does the Prime Minister officiate? Perhaps throwing up the first vindaloo, or something?