What effect does CM have on marriages?

Hi all...

I have to say I'm pretty lucky. Even though I spend a lot of time on my computer each day my wife is cool with it.

First off we work different shifts so I get some play time in either when she's asleep or at work. And even when she's home I usually get to play. She's a gamer too so she understands. She probably spends almost as much time a day on the computer as I do.

Just as long as we spend some us time every now and then it's all good. She's happy which in married life means I'm happy.

HI'

MY girlfriend is usually o.k. about me dissapearing into the game for hours at a time

though for some reason that I can't understand she still won't go shopping with me when I'm wearing my Fallschrimjager uniform.

What is it with Women huh! :D

• 2 weeks later...

My advice: every turn or two, stop playing (the game will wait for you), go over to your wife/girlfriend/kids/etc. and give them a hello and a kiss. It lets them (especially the wives) know that even though you're totally absorbed in a game, you're still thinking of them!

It's also good for your eyes, back and wrists to take little breaks, but she doesn't need to know that's another reason you take these little breaks...

Know when to shut the game down. If she's been wanting to go out someplace or wants to talk for a bit, you'll be much better off if you turn the ’puter off and spend some time with her. The game will still be there (as will the 12 or so games I have going at any given time.)

• 2 weeks later...