Peng Challenges YOU To Marry Him!!!

vskalex said very nice things about the Queen over on the Fiefdom board. He asked if there was anything he could do to help serve her.

I told him to keep his head low, as by then we were locked in a life and death struggle with the Crimson Brown Shirts, and that his time to serve would come.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

to be true ,I don't deserve this .I stay in fiefdom just for couple of hours ,taking heavily cash from my Queen ,and giving nothing in return.then I log off ,to discover in monday ,that is already over.pity.

I beg You forgive me.]

Yeah but what a couple of hours eh?

I dunno about anyone else, but I was exhausted!

The couple of hours you WERE there, was probably when my courier pidgeon was most busy.

Flying back and forth with messages to fiefdoms wanting to know who the hell Illuminatus

*sp was....

Was funny....and I would swear, that just for that turn, all attacks seemed to stop....

I think most where still scratching their collective heads in bewilderment when the new day came around.....

No forgiveness neccessary.............

My, my, I think the nerds are getting upset. First, let me say something that I suspect is rarely (if ever) heard in here: Thank you, Seanachai for those kind words. I did my best and, of course, failed miserably.

As for you Mrs Tanquette, I have just one thing to say: Bring it on. I will of course fail miserably since I suck at CM. That might have to do with me having a rich social life. I suppose no one of this lot in here knows what this mean, a small hint though: It does NOT involve computers.

Downbelow - newzooland? Where men are men and sheep real nervous? I rest my case.

And Lard is among other things a crossdresser. What a surprise.

[ March 04, 2004, 05:31 AM: Message edited by: vskalex ]

Originally posted by v42below:

I think I have found the right armour and weapon to help me serve my Queen

templar.jpg

BTW I'm not sure whether the sword is big enough, for the Queen has many enemies.

That sure is a big weapon you have there!!!

I can see you now... charging towards those CB Fiefdoms on your white horse with your massive sword ready for action..

Just a shame it will be lost on Grouper though... cos it's not his head I want bringing back...

Lets just say a small penknife would be more appropraite when dealing with such a little *****

Barlowkeyknife.JPG

Maybe you could slip this in your pocket incase you bump into him.... One Sharp Snap Shut should do the trick....

M'God Lars if I had only known you were such a fox....why are we wasting time playing silly CM battles?....come away with me!!!!

I just can't wait for hunting season!!!

[ March 04, 2004, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Prof Nidan1 what can you tell us about the milk jugs?

When you are older...right now you should work on maintaining a respectful attitiude towards your betters.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vshapedlatex:

I've been a lurkur on this board since CMBO first came out

You may be a dimwitted nutter with the I.Q. of a popsicle, you may smell of catfood and cheap liquor, you may walk around with your pants down for weeks without realising it and wandering why it's so chilly out, but you, my lad, are no Lurkur!

</font>

Originally posted by Lurkur:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vshapedlatex:

I've been a lurkur on this board since CMBO first came out

You may be a dimwitted nutter with the I.Q. of a popsicle, you may smell of catfood and cheap liquor, you may walk around with your pants down for weeks without realising it and wandering why it's so chilly out, but you, my lad, are no Lurkur!

</font>

Originally posted by R Leete:

I think that has got to be the most disgusting thing ever posted in the MBT, including all of Seanachai's posts.

wOOt!!!! I Win!!!!

Even better, the rest of you lot all lose!!!

In fact, I won a couple of bottles of champagne for that. Goes right to a girl's head it does. Especially when you're drinking it on a deserted tropical island. Oh, the memories of a magical night...

If you look at pic #3, you'll see the fake nipples. Enjoy your breakfast.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R Leete:

I think that has got to be the most disgusting thing ever posted in the MBT, including all of Seanachai's posts.

wOOt!!!! I Win!!!!

Even better, the rest of you lot all lose!!!

In fact, I won a couple of bottles of champagne for that. Goes right to a girl's head it does. Especially when you're drinking it on a deserted tropical island. Oh, the memories of a magical night...

If you look at pic #3, you'll see the fake nipples. Enjoy your breakfast. </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

Nope... don't see any nipples, I do see your impressive cleavage though!!

*Looks down*

Sometimes, Just sometimes.... IT AIN'T FAIR..

Don't feel too bad Emma, the GF was pissed I looked better in her negligee than she did.

Hmm, I think she said the same thing...

Originally posted by YK2:

That's not fat.... it's muscle.... all MUSCLE..

Your legs are a little skinny though... nothing worse that a guy with skinny legs.... So maybe a few sessions on the thigh buster will do the trick.... [/QB]

thanks fair queen, but i HAVE gotten FAT :( In real-life i mean ...

link to horrid picture:

http://users.pandora.be/sebby/diverse/DSC00171.JPG

I'm the fat one next to the couch filled with geeky lawyer-friends. WHY OH WHYYYYYYYYY

*ok emo-moment is over*

[ March 04, 2004, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: SturmSebber ]