He's a Waffle; she's a Waffle; Wouldn't you like to be a Waffle too?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

Maggots!!! Axe sent me his first ever scenario. Anybody that wants to see my soon to be victorious army, let me know and I'll forward the setup turn. :mad: :mad: :mad:

YOU STILL OWE ME MAGGOT!!! :mad:

From that Beda Fooooooom disaster of a scenario. Even Axe couldn't design a worse on than that one. :rolleyes:

Send it. An opportunity to review Boo and Axe is just too good to pass up. Plus a chance to kick Snarker's Pennsyltucky Cro-Magnum .44 arse into next week. :mad:

I'm seeing: win/win/win

A feckin Threefer

w00t!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Maggots!!! Axe sent me his first ever scenario. Anybody that wants to see my soon to be victorious army, let me know and I'll forward the setup turn. :mad: :mad: :mad:

YOU STILL OWE ME MAGGOT!!! :mad:

From that Beda Fooooooom disaster of a scenario. Even Axe couldn't design a worse on than that one. :rolleyes:

Send it. An opportunity to review Boo and Axe is just too good to pass up. Plus a chance to kick Snarker's Pennsyltucky Cro-Magnum .44 arse into next week. :mad:

I'm seeing: win/win/win

A feckin Threefer

w00t!!!!!!!!! :D </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Look at me — I'm a Holocaust denier! w00t!

*attaches manacle to leg, locks chain to comfy chair*

If ever I post again in the GF — and I mean ever — someone bitch slap me.

Gladly. Do I have to wait for you to post again? Can I use a two by four, or maybe a baseball bat? Since it's Canada, maybe a hockey stick would be more appropriate. I won't say anything bad about Canada, though, since it produced K.D. Lang. I'm listening to "Ingenue" right now. What an incredible talent!! :eek: ;)

Lurkur, you've got lots of company. I've been very lax about turns for the past few weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. redface.gif

I've discovered that CM has not only spoiled me on computer wargames, but all wargames. Some longtime wargaming friends invited me over Saturday to play "Sword and the Flame" and some other games. It just didn't sound like fun any more. BFC, please fix. :D:D

Soon, very very soon, there will be new evil released.... it features explody things, South Africans, more explody things, rolling hills of tuscany, explody things, crunchies, some division named after a fat air force general, farmland, the La Foce Estate, and more explody things. To be different, I even added some explody things, and things that go "whoosh".

Needless to say, it is evil...

Hmm, do I really want feedback from someone who chains himself to a chair?

Rune

DaveH, am I to understand that you've been blowing me off to spend all of your time with some tart named Mia Culpa? *BOOT* Get your priorities straight man! *BOOT* You're not done tweaking the extended noses of my Nashorns yet! *BOOT* And my Panthers, while having eaten a lot, are not *BOOT* completely *BOOT* sated. *BOOT* And besides, the RAF *MAY* show up and save your Canadian bacon! So tell this Mia person that you'll be back for her after the war, and get to it!!!!! *BOOT*

(No growly emoticon because true Pengers just don't do that sort of thing!)

I am proud, nay, ecstatic to announce the complete and total annihilation of Snarker's Hitlerite masses by my glorious Soviet troops.

Although my worthy opponent put up a valiant effort, it was in vain as it could not stop the communist juggernaut.

GAR GRAG GARGGARGRG AR G RAGGARGRAGR GAA!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. He'll probably protest about an unbalanced scenario or something, but don't listen to him.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Be damned scary if I did it! "Man's got to know his limitations" Dirty Harry Callahan.

Arrgghhhhaaaaccckkkk!

I need a severe drink for even contemplating that!

We'll be the judges of that. Post a picture. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

OK, which one of you little Capri pants wearing chasers of adolescent poodles was TNT over in Fiefdom and why did you attack me repeatedly for no reason? Huh? Huh? Come on out and tell me now, you little back biting, ankle sniffing, mincing make up modeling falsetto humming over-modeled girly-man?

Whoever you are, I challenge you to a no holds barred, whiner takes all, legs flailing in the wind, over the top, around the corner, to grandmother's house we go CMAK battle of pretentious DOOM!!!!

If ye be man enough!

Kitty, congratulations on building the third basilica in this round of Fiefdom. I only played a handful of turns, so I wasn't able to do anything to help - or to hurt - anybody, and I finished a sparkling one hundred and two in the rankings. I'm still wondering how I ended up with a relic, after the one I started the game with was stolen very quickly. I also had an apparent military victory, which I missed completely. I don't even know which wretched fief attacked me. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Kitty, congratulations on building the third basilica in this round of Fiefdom.

The Waffles (and others who shall remain nameless to protect their reputations) gave me free grain and money to get it. That's why WE RULE ALL!!!! GRARRgg GRAGRG GG G! *dances the little naked dance of Waffle rule and angry TNT*

Kitty