He's a Waffle; she's a Waffle; Wouldn't you like to be a Waffle too?

Originally posted by Dave H:

<big>Top of the Morning, maggots!!,</big>

As fascinating as all of the stories were about the idiot tourists and the grizzly that was too slow to catch 86smopuim

Actually, (s)he did catch me. Grizzlys are.. very.. very fast. I think I got 50m in the time it ran 200.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

just tattoo the sig on your forehead

Friend of mine knew some doofus skinhead in high school that tried to scratch 'SKINS' into his forehead with a knife. Thanks to the fact he didn't use a mirror, the racist little prick is probably still walking around with a scar on his forehead that says 'SNIKS'.

(In backwards, child-type lettering no less)

Good Morning Wafflers! An item of vital concern for your perusal:

Wallybob

While I am extemely impressed with your state of the art spam blocker, it has apparently decided that transmitting Radley's scenario would constitute an illegal act and at this point in time no set-up has been received :mad:

Rectify!!!! :mad:

As far as my e-mailed response to you being slotted in a suspicious file, I would say feel free to ask Axe, Snarker, Dave H, or Soddy and they will surely confirm that my intentions and actions are of the highest caliber. :cool:

You don't really need to ask them, you can trust me on this one. ;)

I guess Xena2121 is constantly creaming his pants when watching the latest movie of "Tank Warning" and is unable to send any turns. :mad:

Scratch that scenario. How many times did the Germans actually surrender there? ;) :mad:

Are you ready for another Kursk monster? :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

As far as my e-mailed response to you being slotted in a suspicious file, I would say feel free to ask Axe, Snarker, Dave H, or Soddy and they will surely confirm that my intentions and actions are of the highest caliber. :cool:

Run from Boggs Wallybob, don't walk.

[ March 28, 2004, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Wally, ya puss lickin idjit, I just saw your post. Know what killer, the hill is mine and you can't have it. The other 3...eh, not much I can do about those at this point, but this one is mine. Plink away as much as you like with your ineffectual 75mm pea shooter. Oh, and send more targets over the ridge, my boys are getting bored. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Check your inbox Snarker -- my first scenario. Not even rune could be that evil.

Speaking of rune -- are you going to be around CMHQ chat in the next few days? I have some feedback for two of your scenarios but I hate putting it in an e-mail. To formal and open to misinterpretation. I'd need about 10 minutes and then I can send along some pictures as well.

Illustrated here is what is happening to beautiful Italian town of Castelforte, defended by Snarker's fat butter bellied Krauts, while a French squad is, quite typically, taking a 60 seconds nap on pavement. :D :mad:

Battle 3, beginning of turn 1:

forceddownload.asp?file=0;581029

After 60 seconds:

forceddownload.asp?file=0;581031

:mad: