***New Mods Posted - All the SPW 250's for ETO***

David I

Put this down as cool things to do with Gurra's camo and AndrewTF(The Great and Powerful)'s base.

It's the entire SPW 250 series done for ETO and Normandy. It does not, however, work for CMBB, has to be renumbered and that's not happening tonight.

They look like this:

spw2501etodi4vl.th.jpg

I hope you enjoy.

DavidI

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by David I:

It's the entire SPW 250 series done for ETO and Normandy. It does not, however, work for CMBB, has to be renumbered and that's not happening tonight.

David, do I understand you correctly when I say that these superb 250 series will turn up for CMBB as well sooner or latter? That would be music in my ears, because it is just what the 250 series in CMBB needs.

Aragorn 2002,

I'll try to do this weekend.

Carl,

The short list:

Mikey D's Tanks Russian and German.

Daffy's winterized anything

Mchlstrt's BT 5's & 7's and T-26's

Andrew TF's uniforms

Gaultrek's Tiger II

Patboy's German grey HT's, trucks

Too many good mods and modders to mention, search the CMBB forum for "Essential Mods".

Good Luck.

Originally posted by David I:

Aragorn,

The 250/1, 7 & 10 will work as numbered for CMBB.

The 250/8 and 9 you have to add 10 to the front of the bmp number (ie 3520 must be changed to 103520). You could probably do it quicker than I will.

David

Just came home from work, David. I see you already did it for me. Thank you! Highly appreciated as always.

David - I don't know if you are still looking at this thread but I was thinking about creating something for cmbb similar to what you created with cmeto (without the scenarios).

I am going through all of the recommended mods and putting them in one place. Then I am going to write up which mods I was going to use, and create a "summer" and a "winter" scenario with all different terrain and vehicles so that you could plug in different mods and see the impact on all the vehicles (I would change parameters to get all of the vehicles and weapons on the screen at one time from 1941 to 1945).

Probably this thing would be close to 500 plus megs if you consider the vehicles with summer and winter views, plus all the terrain. I have some space at my site but not a lot - is there any chance you could host it where you host cmeto? Also the bandwidth would be big.

In any case I want to do this for myself because I play cmbb across the LAN and also with a friend of mine so I need to be able to set up all the mods without having to download them all individually.

Let me know what you think. From cmeto it seemed like a lot of controversy on the scenarios, I wasn't planning on putting any of them in there (except maybe some of my own smile.gif ).

Carl,

By all means stay away from scenarios. Just direct people to the CMMOD's Scenario Packs from the Depot (sniff, cry), to The Proving Grounds and to my good friend George McEwan's site. As to hosting on my site I will have to ask Torsten, who set it up, if that is workable. I am away this weekend so can't do it right away. Drop me an email.

DavidI

PS. Also contact the modders you intend to feature for their permission. Anybody can do anything they want with mine and with MikeyD's but many want to know what you are going to do, and for good reason.

DI

[ November 06, 2005, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: David I ]