The Cheery Waffle thread: some assembly required, Master Goodale NOT included

Bah. BDLRM sounds good to me.

Axe: You pathetic excuse for Yankeedom. 1)Your 105 stuff has mostly missed, and I will NOT give you feedback, and 2) My stuff is killing you softly. Bwahaahaa

Aces: Shot out.

Boggs: After some initial poopoo have you right where you want me now.

Robohn: 97-3? Bwahaahaaaa.

Pseudo: I'll send you a setup in a day or two.

Mike: good game, maggot. Rematch?

Smopium: You suck, I win. Rematch?

GGRRAAARRGGHHHHHHHH! PBEFM is so much better than the AI. I'll drink to that!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Pseudo: I'll send you a setup in a day or two.

Woohoo! That'll coincide perfectly with when I expect to hear from that non-turn-sending, Tiger-hording maggot no_one!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

BDLRM, eh? I guess winning this will bring me no more fulfillment than my regular victories against you slow-witted slack-jawed lice-scratching troglodytes, but what the heck! :D , and yes I know :rolleyes:

Have all of you looked at the two new games BFC will be publishing later in the year? They look like a big departure from Combat Mission. However, since both are also turn based, I look forward to shooting down your airplanes and sinking your battleships before 2005! Non-TNT chucking maggots! GRARGRARRGHRARGARRGAGHRARG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Robohn:

Okay, okay, Wallybob's Viscious Tiger Team (WVTT) kicked my @$$ :mad: My eyebrows have finally grown back from the flaming I got and am ready for a rematch scenario. Well, I think I am anyway... :mad:

You gotta watch that WallyBob. He's got 'zooks up his whoops-a-daisy. :mad: :mad: The maggot.

Since no_one and Mike are the only two maggots to send turns in the past week, I guess my TNT chucking will be limited to them
Hmmm,you know,there for a few days,I thought this might actually result in as much as two turns per week,but alas no.Oddly enough,somehow this statement resulted in me getting no turns at all from DaveH :mad: Send turns DaveH :mad:

Pseudo no worries,your lessons will continue.Its just that I seem to be a very good Tiger horder,as a result,setups can take along time sometimes...if you know what I mean....Muahahahahahaah

<p align=center> <font size=10 > :mad: >:) :mad:

Originally posted by Robohn:

Okay, okay, Wallybob's Viscious Tiger Team (WVTT) kicked my @$$ :mad: My eyebrows have finally grown back from the flaming I got and am ready for a rematch scenario. Well, I think I am anyway... :mad:

What you do is keep the WVTT busy with a couple of Shermans (probably man these ones with TC's you're not particularly fond of), then send some more Shermans to swisscheese-ize those Tigers until Wallybob's Viscious Tiger Team becomes Wallybob's Viscous Tiger Team.* Mwaaaaaaahahahaha!!!

*<font size = 1>I reserve the right to keep bringing this up until such time as Wallybob soundly trounces me in our next match. </font size = 1>

I get all of Axe's e-mails. even if they do consist of paltry attempts at humor coupled with more tanks than saw service in Italy gunning for my "line" of musketeers reinforced by the odd HMG (for anti-tank work).

Conclusion: Snarker is in denial about how badly he is being whumped, and doesn't see the e-mails. And both Axe and Snarker are horribly gamey maggots. :mad:

:mad: Axe has a hard time whumping things in Whack-A-Mole, Theme Park :mad:

As for the gamey part, flattery will get you nowhere.

Hey Axe. My buddy says only two kinds of people live in Canada - hockey players and hookers! :mad:

So what team does Paula play for? And who's your pimp? tongue.gif

[ April 21, 2004, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

to show my utter :mad: contempt :mad: for snarker, my tanks are now reverseing towards his soon to be former positions.

I bet he wishes he still had that tiger.

GRA RAHRGHARRARHGARHAR HHHHH! Kill him!!! Chuck and chuck 'til your arms fall off!!! Aim for the nads!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

to show my utter :mad: contempt :mad: for snarker, my tanks are now reverseing towards his soon to be former positions.

I bet he wishes he still had that tiger.

GRA RAHRGHARRARHGARHAR HHHHH! Kill him!!! Chuck and chuck 'til your arms fall off!!! Aim for the nads!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty </font>

Maggots!!!! That's it. I can't hold it in anymore.

I HEREBY DECLARE THAT EVERYONE FROM NYC AND IT'S IMMEDIATE VICINITY ARE THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF JACKASSES EVER TO POPULATE THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!! The 5,000 of you out of 16,000,000 who don't fall under that stereotype have my apologies.

They are like a plague. Glad they came here to escape the violence and 'for the children' (my favorite idiot phrase, by the way, trotted out solely for emotional value when facts get in the way of an agenda...) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Three of my neighbors, women to boot, got into a cursing / shouting / shoving, BAT WIELDING incident at the school bus stop in front of K - 6 graders. Nice. From the gist of the 'conversation', they are all various shades of Ladies of the Evening or female genitalia and objects for carrying male reproductive fluids. Their neighbor's children apparently are devil spawn, body parts and various animals. I envy their husbands, what with being married to these very flowers of woman and motherhood. Well, the 'hood' part seems to fit, anyway.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[ April 21, 2004, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Let's get this above all the threads that will be closed in the next few minutes. Combat Mission Pacific, Korea, WW 1, ACW, etc. will have to remain fantasies for true believers. :rolleyes:

When they DO publish their Civil War Game, you are mine you...you...Damn Yankee!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Let's get this above all the threads that will be closed in the next few minutes. Combat Mission Pacific, Korea, WW 1, ACW, etc. will have to remain fantasies for true believers. :rolleyes:

When they DO publish their Civil War Game, you are mine you...you...Damn Yankee!!!! :mad: :mad: </font>