IT'S TIME for Battlefront to announce.......

patboy

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tarkus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

[snipp] I continue to plot the next killer feature of McMMM, to try to get it on the wine list :D )

It's good to hear you are working on that. Mighty useful tool there. I suppose you want to keep those killer features secret up to release point ? Care to tell us when that would be ?

I guess this almost qualify as a bone :D .

Cheers </font>

No, actually what I am proposing is different to CMMOS. As it always has been, the difference remains in the approach that each tool uses.

My intention is for it to be _easy_ for _individual_ scenario designers to say to their users "these are the mods that go with my scenario".

And for it to to be _easy_ for an individual to say "I want to load my Normandy Mods" and individually specify what they mean by that.

AFAIK, this is not what CMMOS offers or provides.

If it was, I'd just use that (as has always been the case: I'm not interested in duplicating something already out there, I'm just adding stuff that I wish I could do but currently can't).

Cheers,

GaJ.