My Polish Kiwis... (for Andrew TF)

Andrew,

Some months ago I downloaded your commonwealth uniforms--they look great!

Did you include tankers in the set? If so (and you may already know this), I noticed only today that my New Zealand tankers all have shoulder flashes that say "Poland."

Do fix or somefink please?

in my bmp folder

9418 is andrews, nz

9420 bfc, poland

my fix at your own risk, make a backup first, install andrew's cw_crew,

make a copy of 9418, renumber 9420, copy over original 9420

however, andrew's mod is for mid and late war, 9418 is for ew. now you will need an arm for your early war crews to match their bfc uniforms.

[ August 20, 2004, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: junk2drive ]

Kiwis, here! Won't you buy my Polish kiwis!

They're hairy, small and fruity

And they'll always do their duty

Come buy from me, my Polish kiwis

Take one home, to amaze your sweety

Their thin-skinned and awfully meaty

Won't you buy a Polish kiwi?

-Commonwealth folk song of questionable origin

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

What are you wearing right now?

A t-shirt that on the front says 'Boo Radley likes to be taken roughly from behind'.

On the back it says Boo Radley=(Your Real World name, home address, and phone number, with area code).

I wear it to the parks every day. Expect some interesting late night calls.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

A t-shirt that on the front says 'Boo Radley likes to be taken roughly from behind'.

On the back it says Boo Radley=(Your Real World name, home address, and phone number, with area code).

I wear it to the parks every day. Expect some interesting late night calls. </font>

Originally posted by Martyr:

Andrew,

Some months ago I downloaded your commonwealth uniforms--they look great!

Did you include tankers in the set? If so (and you may already know this), I noticed only today that my New Zealand tankers all have shoulder flashes that say "Poland."

Do fix or somefink please?

Which set: Africa/Crete or Italy? The Africa set does include tanker uniforms and I'm not sure if they're screwed up or not. I haven't noticed anything. Do your Poles have Kiwi shoulder flashes?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I wear it to the parks every day. Expect some interesting late night calls. </font>

Andrew asks:

Which set: Africa/Crete or Italy? The Africa set does include tanker uniforms and I'm not sure if they're screwed up or not. I haven't noticed anything. Do your Poles have Kiwi shoulder flashes?
It's the Italy set. Polish tankers say "Poland," but New Zealand tankers also say "Poland."

(I don't have your early-war CW uniforms installed yet.)

Thanks for the great art!

Too bad the organization isn't as good as the art! I royally screwed this one up. Looks like I used the early-war numbers for the mid/late-war uniforms. Duh. That's what I get for working on this stuff late at night I suppose. I've fixed it and I'll post the correct version on CMMODS tonight. Sorry about the confusion. :(

• 2 weeks later...