You say AGGRR ARG ARAA, I say AGARGG AARRA, let's call the whole threat off

_Axe_

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the angriest thread start I've seen in a long time! Gives me :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: bumps.

Lurkur, you maggot!!!! Are you the fella that sent me an email from work asking for a TNT chucking, liquid anger filled PBEM setup? Without a reference to your screen name? Hrrmmm? :mad: Or was it one of you other Waffle-visiting, TNT-chewing grubs? :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

This is the angriest thread start I've seen in a long time! Gives me :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: bumps.

Lurkur, you maggot!!!! Are you the fella that sent me an email from work asking for a TNT chucking, liquid anger filled PBEM setup? Without a reference to your screen name? Hrrmmm? :mad: Or was it one of you other Waffle-visiting, TNT-chewing grubs? :mad:

Nope, wasn't me. If I had sent you something you'd know it was from me!

edited to add:

<font size = 6>GGGRRRRAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!</font>

[ February 07, 2004, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Lurkur ]

Originally posted by Persephone:

Just dropping by to say......

GARGHHHAAAAAARRGH!!! AAARGHHHH! GARGHHHAAAAAARGH!!!!

That was fun!

Persephone

Hehe, but you should have used your flaming hair ones for extra anger! Here, I'll do it. =)

GARAGRGARGRAGRAGRAGARAGR GG GG G G G GG G G G G GG G G G GARGGRARG!!!!

maddonkey.gifmaddonkey.gifmaddonkey.gif

I love those ones. =) :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Ah hear that this here place is were all th' red necks hang out. Figur'd maybe if'n Ah try ta talk dumb lahke y'all maybe Axe-Joe-Bob-2121 will send me uh setup

Do I look like I work for Federal Express? Why do I have to send the setup to you? :mad:

This has got to be a first. A standoff on who sends who the setup. :rolleyes: :mad:

Maybe I could upload it somewhere and then you could download it and then we'll both save our honour, such as it is. :mad: :mad: