Exit scenarios

Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

"Ambush T34" at The Scenario Depot is a rather unique exit zone scenario: a Red Army armored raid, good for AI play with the human taking The Reds. One gets kill points (they are hitting a German mech column) then must exit SOME of one's T 34s off the NE corner of the map, which is in the Red's rear. I'd like to see more like this one, very entertaining.

You will be happy to know that the author of Ambush T-34 is playtesting another raid style exit scenario at this very moment. Should be ready for posting at the SD in a few weeks. I have played it and it has a strong resemblence to Ambush T-34 but is tougher to win.

Panther Commander

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

"Ambush T34" at The Scenario Depot is a rather unique exit zone scenario: a Red Army armored raid, good for AI play with the human taking The Reds. One gets kill points (they are hitting a German mech column) then must exit SOME of one's T 34s off the NE corner of the map, which is in the Red's rear. I'd like to see more like this one, very entertaining.

You will be happy to know that the author of Ambush T-34 is playtesting another raid style exit scenario at this very moment. Should be ready for posting at the SD in a few weeks. I have played it and it has a strong resemblence to Ambush T-34 but is tougher to win.

Panther Commander </font>

Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panther Commander:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

Panther Commander </font>

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

[...If you would like to playtest it I am sure he would be glad to get your input. Would you like him to send it to the address you have listed here or would you rather wait until it is finsihed playtesting?

Panther Commander [/QB]

Please do, I would enjoy playing it. And I will give feedback afterwords if he would like.

Thank you.

Originally posted by capitano_gino:

Just in time.. I have posted today at the Proving Grounds such a fight & withdrawal scenario called

"AOI-rearguard at Cheru'".

There are some units eligible to exit and some not, flags and an exit side. If someone could test it ..

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry but I prefer continental battles