white backgrounds on text?

Hello, been quite a while since I visited these CM forums... haven't played any of my CM games in months...

Since then I got a new system, specs below, went to play all three of my CM games... all have a white background where the text is...

Was wondering if this is a common problem and if theres a work a round? any info would be appreciated?

Sys Specs:

Dell XPS Gen 4

P4-3.75, 2 gigs of DDR2 RAM

Raedon 850 XT w/256 video RAM

Audity Sound Card

Win XP Media Edition, all patched and updated

Direct X 9C

latest sound and cat drivers

Originally posted by Magnum MGG:

Hello, been quite a while since I visited these CM forums... haven't played any of my CM games in months...

Since then I got a new system, specs below, went to play all three of my CM games... all have a white background where the text is...

Was wondering if this is a common problem and if theres a work a round? any info would be appreciated?

Sys Specs:

Dell XPS Gen 4

P4-3.75, 2 gigs of DDR2 RAM

Raedon 850 XT w/256 video RAM

Audity Sound Card

Win XP Media Edition, all patched and updated

Direct X 9C

latest sound and cat drivers

Probably do to with your computer not being fast enough to display everything at once and having to leave some parts out.

I mean, under 4 gig for a proc and not even 2 video cards SLI - what are you thinking??

Probably do to with your computer not being fast enough to display everything at once and having to leave some parts out.

I mean, under 4 gig for a proc and not even 2 video cards SLI - what are you thinking??

So take it that my AMD 650 MHZ chip and geforce annihilator graphics card is now good any more then. ;)

Should i go and get a new PC.