(premature post)

I guess I might as well explain before this gets any lewder (not a Canadianism for noisier, in this case, though the two are usually interchangeable).

GaJ had a Lynx that came under fire, panicked and got plugged. He attributed this to fear of a puny Stuart, but he probably now realises that it was in fact an AT gun about to put nasty dents in his fenders that caused the panic. And took out the next tank to show up smile.gif

In fact, I originally was guessing that the "Stuart?" was really a Sherman, and that the Lynx was getting scared because somewhere in the depths of his heart he was getting the message "Sherm, Sherm" (IE speculating that run away code was using real, not misidentified identity).

But any number of things made me retract that theory:

- Stuarts are better than I realised, and Lynx is going to be scared of them anyhow

- As Grim says, there was actually an ATG clammering for attention

- I was going to wait till I had more evidence.

- I thought I'd see how many responses I could get to a nonsense post....

GaJ.