Got mine today BUT...

Got my game today, happy happy happy...

Man I love this series, the game is great and Rocks...

now for my but... (more of a joke now)...

1.Wheres my manual, I don't care if they say the same things as the other two... they look good dress right dress on my computer bookshelf.

2. Man, I hate when companies do that, do what? The first 2 are listed as cmbo and cmbb in the program group... but oh no, got to try something new and make a battlefront folder for CMAK in the program group... I want them all the same.

OT: just like with Ubi Soft... IL2 Forgotten Battles is in a group with a space between Ubi Soft, while lock on is in a folder with no space, Ubisoft! so that created 2 different install folders because of a space. lol

3. and three... as I quickly went to install CMAK, I saw a quick note in that license thing I never read saying only one hard drive!

Do you mean to tell me that I can't have any of my cm games installed on my desktop at home, and my laptop that i take to work and play there? I'm only playing them one place at a time?

Above is a joke, messing around, don't take it serious, I'm a neat freak, everything must be eact and dress right dress, lol.

Thanks for another great game BATTLEFRONT.

now give us info about the next engine... screens NOW!

;):D

The obvious answer is to take the game's pdf manual (assuming there is a pdf manual - I don't have the final game yet) to CopyCop and tell them to output the pdf and perfect-bind it with a nice cover! Sure, it will probably cost you five times the price of the game itself, but no price is too high for neatness! ;)

CMAK is the first CM game from Battlefront.com which uses an actual functional game installer (and unistaller) and as such we decided to better intergrate future games by having them, by default, go into a new Battlefront program group.

We are also hoping to start making *smart* patches which identify where the game is located and install themselves without any troublesome manual copying and pasting which was sometimes required in the past.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

CMAK is the first CM game from Battlefront.com which uses an actual functional game installer (and unistaller) and as such we decided to better intergrate future games by having them, by default, go into a new Battlefront program group.

Madmatt

ugh, i hate when games do that too. i have never ever grouped games by publisher. does anyone do that? i just dump them into my "C:\games" folder.

The folder CMAK in Program Files is already used for those of us who have Microsoft Visual Studio .Net. (I think. Well, I got it from somewhere.) It is the Connection Manager Administration Kit, produced by a small West Coast company called Microsoft, run by a mad man/generous businessman (*delete as applicable*)

I for one will be glad that CMAK will go into a battlefront folder, as if it had gone into Program Files/CMAK folder it may have resulted in STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING. That is if I were ever to find out what the Connection Manager Admninstration Kit actually does, and then I found a use for it.

So now I can sleep easy at night knowing the chance of STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING has been significantly reduced on my PC. Thank you, Mr Battlefront.

Cheers

Ed