Rarity tables - nothing but dead links

Greetings,

I have searched high and low for a spreadsheet or other data tool that shows vehicle and equipment (and, if possible, small arms) rarity values, preferrably for all three CM games, and preferrably by theatre with availability by month/year.

Does something like this exist? Every single link I've found in the forum here, including the archives, is dead, which saddens me as I thought I'd found it numerous times.

Alternately, if something like this is not available, is there anywhere online I can download the ASL rarity charts? I understand that they are quite accurate as well.

Cheers!

-Scorp

Scorpion,

I wish I could help you, but I don't know whether what you seek even exists. Am going to presume you've already searched the forums, but have you tried, for example, taking up the issue with Madmatt or Moon? If rarity's in the games, the data for incorporating it must exist in BFC's files.

Regards,

John Kettler