**!!ALL Your PzIII Fs and Gs are Modded!!**

This *might* finish off all the PzIIIs in the game:

- PzIII F model for CMAK

- PzIII G mmodel for CMAK

- PzIII F model for CMBB

- PzIII G mmodel for CMBB

On either the CMAK or CMBB side of our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

All praise once again to CM’s polygons! The F’s internal gun mantlet is especially neat. If this is what they can do with low polygon count models I can hardly wait to see their work on CMx2.

I stretched my meager references to their limit to get decent F and G models. We’ve got the early idler & drive sprocket. I took the cupola off my recent PzIV C mod for an early PzIII cupola. And the early rear end came off my old Stug F mod. The result of all this borrowing is more accurate textures for CMAK, and a VAST improvement over the old CMBB default PzIIIs! This game is finally starting to get someplace.

Here’s the cmmods.com screenshots:

PzIII F and G for CMAK

PzIII F and G for CMBB

Congratulations on your PZ marathon. Your work is amazing and we are lucky to be able to share it. If you were thinking of looking for new challenges why not have a crack at some of the many still completely unmodded/hardly touched allied vehicles in CMAK, particularly the Italian campaign versions eg Churchills(all) and Stuarts( recce and Kangaroo), Achilles, Wloverine, Priest etc etc

Yours in hope