Philadelphia area CMAK preview

BFCElvis

Elvis, great, just great. here I am on the other side of the world, missing my Eagles and Flyers, and you have to post this! THANKS FOR ADDING TO MY HOMESICKNESS!!! tongue.gif

Just felt like talking about Philly for awhile. What part of Philly are you from? I'm originally from 29th and Allegheny--then moved up to Roxborough (a loooooong time ago). I MISS DALESANDRO'S CHEESESTEAKS!!! Yep,getting weary of this Chinese food. If you ever meet a Chinese person asking for a glass of "wooder" ;) or asking "jyeet?", you'll know that he or she was one of my students! GO BYRDS!!! :D

I'll be packing a 4 port hub, spare USB ethernet adapter and cables for them wot needs it. Else its a crossoever cable NIC to NIC baby! YEAH.

Oh and plenty of beer - probably something heavy and seasonal. Full bodied and high starting specific gravity. A meal in a glass.

Elivs has promised Cuervo Gold.

I will be hitting the VietNam Restaraunt on 11th and Race around 5 pm for an early munch - No Vietnamee up in Pennsyltucky and I am JONESIN for some grilled beef on grapeleaf and BBQ meatballs in rice papers and a heap of chargrilled pork on broken rice... mmmmmmm pork fat....

The Philadelphia preveiw was a huge success!!!!! Mostly because no one else was here except Peng.

The tequila pretty much got polished off. What little was left we just finished.

We are getting older though. Peng fell asleep just as the hookers got here and I fell asleep before the blow arrived. All I can picture now is the sorry look on the "delivery mans" face as he desparately pounded on the door.