Sound mods.

I have just browsed to a spanish CM website.

And i found this sound mod for CMAK.

I don't know if its been posted here before but i like the sounds this guy has done .

This is a babel fish translation of his readme taken from his mod pack.

Pack de Mods de Sonido. Combat Mission Afrika Korps.

By Tábano for Point of the spear. The sounds modified in this Pack are:

00000411 = Disparo of sniper. A sound cleaner than the original one, with charge sound.

00000412 = more real and powerful Sound of rifles AT.

00002000 to 2004 = more real Sound of MMG 1919. The original one sounded much more "electronic" that these.

00002020 to 2024 = more real and powerful Sound of the famous M2 50 lime "Ma Deuce". The original one little had to do with the real sound of the M2 and sounded like a machine gun of small caliber. I hope that you like! Tábano

CMAK sound mod.

Click the above link to go to the mod pack.

I must admit i like these sounds.

On a slightly unrelated note, my friend and I are considering making a joke sound mod, which basically replaces all sounds with onamatopeia. For example, the tank engine sound would be replace by someone saying 'tank tank tank tank' at a low pitch, and falling bombs would be 'bomb falling bomb falling bomb falling explosion!'

Those sound mods you have there are great. a real improvement on the originals.

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You can hear the sniper jacking another round into the breech. When I first heard it, I thought, "How cool..."

Yes, me too. But when you hear it in game it's a bit odd to hear a sniper load his gun from several hundred meters away from the camera location. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You can hear the sniper jacking another round into the breech. When I first heard it, I thought, "How cool..."

Yes, me too. But when you hear it in game it's a bit odd to hear a sniper load his gun from several hundred meters away from the camera location. </font>