Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

In store date?

Pugilist

I know that CMAK won't be sold in stores right away. Is there any indication of how long after release it will be available in stores? I ask because I bought the first two separately when they came out at $45 @ American. They're now much cheaper and available on the shelf.

***I have no problem with that!***

I am happy to support your business, and I understand this is how things work.

But I am much poorer now so I might wait for a bit (like a month) if I knew it wasn't going to be too long.

Thanks in advance.

There are no plans currrently to release it into retail at all to be honest. If it would happen, then certainly at a time when we're nearly finished with the new engine, so we're talking a timeframe of 1-2 years here. Maybe, if somebody makes us a good offer and we get greedy, next year christmas, but I seriously doubt that it will happen sooner.

Martin

PS. Oh, and I should maybe add in case you're not aware of it - CMAK will be cheaper from the get-go than the other titles, only $35 instead of $45.

[ November 17, 2003, 05:02 AM: Message edited by: Moon ]

Originally posted by Moon:

There are no plans currrently to release it into retail at all to be honest. If it would happen, then certainly at a time when we're nearly finished with the new engine, so we're talking a timeframe of 1-2 years here. Maybe, if somebody makes us a good offer and we get greedy, next year christmas, but I seriously doubt that it will happen sooner.

Martin

PS. Oh, and I should maybe add in case you're not aware of it - CMAK will be cheaper from the get-go than the other titles, only $35 instead of $45.

Will it be released this year (the next 6 weeks)?

[ November 17, 2003, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: Boris Balaban ]

Originally posted by Moon:

Martin

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm still going to buy it. But my wife might not know in this case. :D