2nd CMAK mod :-}}}}

Gautrek........

Excellent mod......As per usual!! If you're feeling charitable, you can always email me a copy!!! LOL I'm not too proud to accept charity!!

Must....have....mod....You are getting sleeeepy!

Repeat after me....."I must send Moshe the mod".

You are feelng sleeeepy!

Seriously though....what CMBB really needs is the Russian T-28 !! If I didn't have Parkinsons Disease, I'd attempt the mod myself!

The modder that succeeds in actually making the T-28, would be deserving of the title " The Master Modder of the Universe" Any takers??

MOSHE

There are three types of men in the world. One type learns from books. One type learns from observations. And one type just has to urinate on the electric fence himself

Nice job on the A9 Cruiser. I honestly can't stand that tank, it's such a blocky ugly looking thing. Yet I find myself strangely drawn to it. To me it's the armor equivalent of a bad B-movie. Must be those sponson mounted MG's that I find so interesting.

-Hans

Originally posted by Siege:

Nice job on the A9 Cruiser. I honestly can't stand that tank, it's such a blocky ugly looking thing. Yet I find myself strangely drawn to it. To me it's the armor equivalent of a bad B-movie. Must be those sponson mounted MG's that I find so interesting.

It's sort of like something out of an H.G. Wells story, isn't it? Or like those tanks we used to draw during study hall. Somebody's fantasy of what a tank should look like.

Michael

Didn't anybody ask them selves where i got my copy of the game from.

:D:Dsmile.gif

Sorry to disapoint you guys.

But you might want to have a look at some of the screen shots on the main CMAK site.

Thats where i got the screen shot from.

I wish i had a copy of the game to get started but i have got to wait like the rest of you. :(

I just downloaded a screen shot and then stuck some dust on that.

But don't worry i can't wait to get started on the Desert stuff as there are some amazing photos out there.

Any body know of any good sites that they are willing to share.

Sorry :D

BTW i have a Stug E that should be ready to post later today.

I just need to have a good look at it to see if there is any thing needs tweeking.

[ October 10, 2003, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: gautrek ]

BTW i have a Stug E that should be ready to post later today. I just need to have a good look at it to see if there is any thing needs tweeking.

Yessss Yessss Yessss ......Today I will find myself checking the website every 1/2 hour, skulking, waiting to pounce on you're mod!! For this....I thank you repeatedly Effendi!!! May you be in Paradise 1/2 an hour before the IRS comes looking for you.......

Moshe

A piece of spaghetti or a military unit can only be led from the front end.