**TWO 75mm gun M4A1 SHERMAN mods!**

a couple more much-needed replacements:

- Sherman M4A1 75mm (early production)

- Sherman M4A1 75mm (mid production)

You know where:

www.cmmods.com

All praise to the the CM polygons! While working on the early M4A1 I discovered that the little turret coaxial mg shield (a rare item) had been modeled on the polygon. Nice work BFC.

These M4A1s were a whole different animal from my earlier M4A3s. I salute the original texture artists. My new textures are much more accurate and more convincing in-game. The early vehicle has the early 3-piece transmission cover while the late vehicle has a rounded one-piece cover. Very much different than the M4A3s.

Here are the cmmods.com screenshots:

SHERMAN M4A1 mid

SHERMAN M4A1 early

I got curious and decided to round up my mods on the various sites (cmmods, Zimorodok, Tom's Combat Mission, Combat Mission HQ). I've finished the count and between CMBO, CMBB, and CMAK I located one hundred eighty five mikeyD mods of all types.

That's a LOT, and doesn't count a lot of stuff you don't see! Y'know, before CM my main hobby was kit-bashing. Considering how the average decent model kit is around $40 I'd say those *free* mods are equivalent to about seven thousand dollars in plastic kits I didn't have to buy. On a $ spent per hours entertained, I'd say my original CMBO purchase was well worth the money. ;)

"And you can't share those plastic kits."

...and you can only see them blow up and burn once. ;)

That reminded me, I still have fond memories of taking a pzIV model into the back yard and testing its armor against my big brother's pump pellet pistol. Pop! Zing! Smash! The family backyard probably turned toxic from all the lead I had pumped into it!