A CMAK Knight's Cross Scenario.....

Finally, the first ever Knight's Cross scenario for CMAK is now available at TSDII...

http://www.the-scenario-depot.com/index.html

HSG KC Untscfhr Barkmann, is about Unterscharfuhrer Ernst Barkmann of the 2nd SS Panzer Division winning his Knight's Cross.

One of the best tank commanders of WWII Barkmann, who became famous for his stand at what became known as, "Barkmann's Corner". But it wasn't for this feat that he won the KC. Many think it was, but my research shows that he won it later in the day, as he lead a force of trapped soldiers out of the pocket he found himself caught in.

Can you lead your men to safety? Do you have what it takes to win the KC? We'll soon see won't we....

Don't make too much of this first one being from the SS. It was just the first one that balanced out. There are several others in the works and some of them are nearing completion that are not from the SS.

[ July 16, 2006, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Panther Commander ]

Panther Commander,

I think your making available such a cool scenario for CMAK is wonderful. Substituting for Mr. Picky, though, it's important from a grog standpoint to note that the rank is badly garbled and needs fixing. It should read Unterscharfuehrer or, leaving umlauts out, Unterscharfuhrer. I haven't found my make umlaut button yet for the Mac!

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Panther Commander,

I think your making available such a cool scenario for CMAK is wonderful. Substituting for Mr. Picky, though, it's important from a grog standpoint to note that the rank is badly garbled and needs fixing. It should read Unterscharfuehrer or, leaving umlauts out, Unterscharfuhrer. I haven't found my make umlaut button yet for the Mac!

Regards,

John Kettler

Well your right, it should read Unterscharfuhrer. Not sure how that abbreviated mess ended up here...thanks for catching it...

And now substituting for Mr. Picky again go download it and try it!!

Do you have what it takes to win the Knight's Cross or do you just correct people in their posts?

:D:D:D

Panther Commander,

You're welcome! As for your question, I've got a long way to go yet in a playtest for rune and two games already in progress with someone else. When I get the chance, though, I will do as you suggest. Then we shall see.

And since you're zinging me, pray let me return the favor. It's "you're" rather than as given.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Panther Commander,

Then we shall see.

And since you're zinging me, pray let me return the favor. It's "you're" rather than as given.

Regards,

John Kettler

ROFL!!!! Well taken John! I can't wait to see how well "you're" going to do in the battle to win a KC!!! :D

Thanks for the tips on my grammar and spelling. I hope to have to give you tips on how to survive in Normandy!! :eek: