So how many of you are going to redo your CMBO scenarios in CMAK?

Hans

Is there any chance at all of a patch adding the few CMBO vehicles that aren't present in the Italian theatre?

King Tiger, JadgTiger, Cromwell, Comet, M36

I myself find it almost impossible to go back to CMBO after CMAK, and adding those few vehicles would mean there was no need to. I'd really love to see this, but aren't holding my breath.

• 4 months later...

It would be good to have those in there - is that really all that is missing? I think some of the heavier arty is missing too?

Hey junk2drive

Yes we have come a long way, I too cannot even open CMBO anymore. Nor do I touch CMBB for that matter.

J2D put up a Burma scenario, Small Battles, Burma Relief (close to your pacific front)scenario at SD.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

quinxi,

the scenario depot has a bunch of bo like and remakes by hsg and csdt. hans has made some euro battles as well.

the winter ones look great

The Scenarios put out by HSG are all new scenarios. There are no remakes in there. We may cover some of the same battles but the ones we are putting out are from scratch. HSG never posted any CMBO scenarios so it was easy for us to make new ones.

CSDT is redoing some of theirs I believe.

Panther Commander