Yet even more mods in the works (updated!)

Ok, it's really the same old Panzer IVJ that I've shown here before, except that it's almost ready. smile.gif

I've toned down the camouflage colors quite a bit, and added a few more details. A couple small corrections and it'll be good to go. Haven't had much time to mod lately, but I managed to get in a little the last couple days.

Screenies show the original late-model Panzer IVJ with wire mesh skirts and alternate damaged solid skirts for those who have problems with the mesh transparency thing.

panzerIVJ_1.jpg

panzerIVJ_2.jpg

Update: I also decided a version with ambush camouflage would be appropriate. I guess I'll release both. The forthcoming Panzer IVH will have an as-yet-undetermined camo scheme and Zimmerit. smile.gif

ambush_piv.jpg

ambush_piv2.jpg

Almost there...

[ April 19, 2005, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

Good indeed!

Andrew, I emailed you 2 to 3 weeks ago, regarding the jagdpanzermod I´ve done(based on your mod). Did you get that mail? Haven´t heard from you, so I might as well ask of your permission here to upload those mods when the time comes.

Gurra

Originally posted by Gurra:

Good indeed!

Andrew, I emailed you 2 to 3 weeks ago, regarding the jagdpanzermod I´ve done(based on your mod). Did you get that mail? Haven´t heard from you, so I might as well ask of your permission here to upload those mods when the time comes.

Gurra

Oops. I did look at your e-mail moments before I headed out the door for vacation a couple weeks ago, but promptly forgot about it... until now. ;) Feel free to use whatever you like. smile.gif

Originally posted by Limey:

What a beauty. Any chance of a plain gelb version? I'd love to try an ambush camo on this one.

I think that could be arranged. smile.gif

I'll be using an ambush pattern on the forthcoming Panzer IVH mod. The Panzer IVG late will probably have Zimmerit or somefink. I haven't thought that far ahead about it, though.

• 3 weeks later...