CMBB definative mod pack

I know where to get mine... :D

...been creating it for the last 2 years, and still don´t see the light at the end of the tunnel. You have to pu it together yourself. There´s really no other way. At least I think.

I don´t think anyone has ever attempted to put something like that together, other than mod packs for specific conditions, aka Battle of the Bulge, Normandy, etc.

Check CMMODS.com and Zimorodok's site for material.

Good luck,

Gurra

At cmmods.com look under 'By Designer' for the name 'AndrewTF' for much-needed uniform mods; look under 'mchlstrt' for the best looking light Russian armor on the planet; look under 'Juju' for buildings and arms; look under 'MikeyD' (me) for T-34s, Stugs, PzIIIs, PzIVs, Lend-Lease Shermans, etc.

Ah, there are so MANY great modders to list!

Look under Dey (or daffy - he uses both) for winterized mods. He does the best!

Tarkus for a really cool interface.

Undaunted for skies (do not pass this one up!)

DavidI

PS. MikeyD - don't you still owe us Grau early Pz III's (E,F,G & L) and IV's (C, E)!

di

Yup. I did mid and late Gs in all colors of the rainbow! ;)

The mid versions are somewhere up on cmmods.com. Either the CMBB or CMAK side (both games share the same graphics). The late G and H are at zimorodok.org in 3-tone camou scheme.

For more PzIVs you might want to look up DEY on the CMBB side of cmmods.com. He's been very busy converting my German PzIVs to Hungarian Romainan, etc.