Riding the Range with Peng, Challenged by the Whispering Wind

Originally posted by Mouse:

I sentence you to be exposed before your peers.

I think we can skip that bit, don't you? ***shudder*** I mean, really, he's the one who's supposed to be punished. No reason to make the rest of us suffer.

On other matters, I downloaded my PBEM turns.

Hey, it's a start.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Chew ice cubes.

Now sod off.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That last turn was pure ugly Nidan1 . It reminded me of the time I read about The Gulag where all your troops (that survive) should be sent after their Da Feet.

By the way, I have a copy of The Gulag Archipelago with a Time magazine article concerning the author neatly folded inside. The author has signed the article. Does anyone know if that would hold any value?

(Edited because of not paying much attention in the 3rd. grade. If I had I would not spell "know" “no”)

[ October 09, 2003, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

<font size=-1>Roight, then! Turns are all out</font>

All together now, "Ohhhh no they're not".

So stop waffling around in that "He's One Horseman Short of an Apocalypse" thread and GET A GRIP man. I mean, uhh, gnome.

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

<font size=-1>Roight, then! Turns are all out</font>

All together now, "Ohhhh no they're not".

So stop waffling around in that "He's One Horseman Short of an Apocalypse" thread and GET A GRIP man. I mean, uhh, gnome. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Last words ever, little man. Now go whine at someone on the General Forum about how people should pay attention to you, you little puddle of piss. Ya, that out'a show him, yes siree bob?! Heeee Hawww!

So is this the last words ever , really this time, i'm serious???

I don't know what to say.......i'll miss you too scarecrow??? Hmmmm no ........um.....i'm a big fan of Governor Governor F? Hmmmm no.......how about until our next posting Mr.Seaaginns, until our next posting.

In a note from my so-called ISP, actually posted on their website....

Sevices: Email - "some known problems"... Our technicians are treating this problem as High Priority. (And as soon as we can stop them watching MATTHEW HAYDEN scoring his NEW WORLD RECORD IN TEST CRICKET OF 380 RUNS. Suck eggs Brian Lara.... well, you can see what's important.

Noba.

(And petunias arn't really my style. I prefer two lips)

Originally posted by Noba:

In a note from my so-called ISP, actually posted on their website....

Sevices: Email - "some known problems"... Our technicians are treating this problem as High Priority. (And as soon as we can stop them watching MATTHEW HAYDEN scoring his NEW WORLD RECORD IN TEST CRICKET OF 380 RUNS. Suck eggs Brian Lara.... well, you can see what's important.

Noba.

(And petunias arn't really my style. I prefer two lips)

Seems like an awful waste of bandwidth, why would anyone want to reply to you in the first place? Even if it is an error message.

Godawful Aussies, they just dont get it...Roight Mate.