Interesting tidbit-your call

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Andreas:

By using proper German in your signature?

All the best

Andreas

We know where your relatives live, Andreas Meyer. Your "look at my school tie" attitude won't spare them. I further insist you give Panther Commander the apology he deserves. If you persist in this perfidy, I have ordered the Division Müncheberg to close down any futher posts of yours.

Correction - the Division Müncheberg has just been upgraded to a panzer corps.

EDIT - Ach! Another Stab In The Back; it's like 1918 in here...NGCavscout, I thought a Republican like yourself would never desert someone with whom you held so much in common. I have been keeping a Luftwaffe mechanized regiment in reserve to counterattack at once. Panther Commander! Rally to me! Ifyou'renotwithus,you'reagainstus!

**chews carpet**

[ November 09, 2005, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: The Leader ]

Originally posted by The Leader:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

By using proper German in your signature?

All the best

Andreas

We know where your relatives live, Andreas Meyer. Your "look at my school tie" attitude won't spare them. I further insist you give Panther Commander the apology he deserves. If you persist in this perfidy, I have ordered the Division Müncheberg to close down any futher posts of yours.

Correction - the Division Müncheberg has just been upgraded to a panzer corps. </font>

Isn't he cute? He told me that when he grows up he wants to be a genocidal maniac dictator ordering around millions. Kids these days. When I was a young'un all we wanted to become was firefighter. Or jet pilot, but only if you had read too much Michel Vaillant.

All the best

Andreas

heavy human losses due to the World War II and repressions the generation that survived under Stalin saw a major expansion
From your own quote from your own source. The arguement has never been whether Hitler or Stalin had the best infrastructure, or which led the greatest social reforms, but instead which of the two killed more people. You have produced no countering facts that would state that Hitler killed more people. You have instead produced a lenghty Wikipedia page that you expected to change my postion. At first I thought your problem was stubborness, but you have proven that it is in fact stupidity.

No no the Wiki page gives a death toll of stalin to 20 million

During the war the Soviet unnion lost 28 million, 8 million milatery and 20 million civilians due to nazi extermination

So just there you can see that Hitler killed more

[ November 09, 2005, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Santosdiablo ]

Originally posted by Santosdiablo:

No no the Wiki page gives a death toll of stalin to 20 million

During the war the Soviet unnion lost 2 million, 8 million milatery and 20 million civilians due to nazi extermination

So just there you can see that Hitler killed more

If 28 million Soviets died, you add it to Hitler's bill, but I suppose you don't add killed Germans to Stalin's list? Tsk, tsk. And they weren't just exterminated. Many died in combat or because of hunger and disease, and also, Stalin was responsible for many of those deaths by purging his army's best leaders.

Well you are right the 4 million nazies that died in the soviet unnion and the million or 2 nazi allied forces is because of stalin

The purges was a small part only a few thousand were actually killed most of them were just sent away to work camps and most hade been reinlisted before the nazi invasion

But the fact still remains Hitler killed more then Stalin