I humbly bow to MikeyD....

Heya fellas, just wanted to say how grateful I am to modders like MikeyD (and others, like Ed of "Ed's Trees" ;) Honorable mention to the guy that did the 3 versions of Waffen SS cammo patterns as well (WSS1, WSS2 and WSS3)), for visually transforming the game to such a wonderful degree.

I gorged myself on mods from CMMods, and I feel like I am playing a different game! from the gaming interface to new trees and ground cover. new buildings. I am speechless!

Again, thanks and hats off to all the great modders out there. I really appreciate it. :D

[ April 30, 2007, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Vergeltung ]

Aw shucks guys. I'm blushing.

Do you know how much money I SAVED on plastic models over the last few years because of CM 'virtual modding'? And do you know how much my housework, sleep habits, and hygiene have suffered for the same reason?

If we're handing out laurels lets give a well deserved shout-out to ColumbusOHGamer, creator of cmmods.com, the mod mothership! :D

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Aw shucks guys. I'm blushing.

Do you know how much money I SAVED on plastic models over the last few years because of CM 'virtual modding'? And do you know how much my housework, sleep habits, and hygiene have suffered for the same reason?

If we're handing out laurels lets give a well deserved shout-out to ColumbusOHGamer, creator of cmmods.com, the mod mothership! :D

well, then, you both deserve praise! :D